Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Was going to but thought against it, only a small question that I need a handful of results from :happy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent Police | Ford Transit Connect | Forensic Investigation

FnGRGJ.png

Sure

Awesome! The wheels look enormous and very flashy, maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldnt think a police car would have them. XD

EDIT: Awesmone SEAT! Nice surprise.

Awesome! The wheels look enormous and very flashy, maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldnt think a police car would have them. XD

The wheels came with the model and the texture shows that it has come from a photo but yeah I agree, very flashy :P I'll make them smaller though.

While I was testing the new vehicles I decided to set up this small scene and I thought it looked pretty nice :D TFU help out at a training session for the TSG.

MANYKh.jpg

The wheels came with the model and the texture shows that it has come from a photo but yeah I agree, very flashy :P I'll make them smaller though.

While I was testing the new vehicles I decided to set up this small scene and I thought it looked pretty nice :D TFU help out at a training session for the TSG.

MANYKh.jpg

Looks great, would you consider adding an area of the map as a police training ground that has targets that we can command the fire arms guys to shoot, I think you can actually get targets in the editor

Looks great, would you consider adding an area of the map as a police training ground that has targets that we can command the fire arms guys to shoot, I think you can actually get targets in the editor

I second that! I think you could also incorporate a training building for the Fire Service, like you have to force entry and can drag casualties out, fairly certain I've seen it in another mod!

Yup there are targets in the editor, I will strongly consider adding an training area to the Police Station!

I second that! I think you could also incorporate a training building for the Fire Service, like you have to force entry and can drag casualties out, fairly certain I've seen it in another mod!

The Fire Station planned (And actually currently being made) is quite large and the grounds are complete with a whole training area. There will be a building with casualty dummys (Some doors have to be breached as well), an RTC area, training tower and fire area. Soon I will post all the units stationed here as well :) 

Sounds great, this mod is going to be amazing

will the fire station be like the ones on brooklyn mod where there is a computer that you click on and choose what alarm to set off so here it would be the turn out alarm?

You can set off the Turnout bell yes (If that is what you meant, I haven't used the computer in Brooklyn and I don't have it right now so I can't try it).

To be honest it doesn't really matter which you use because you can only see the polygons if you are up close to the vehicles, when you zoom out you can only see the coronas as the size of the coronas change. But that's just a personal reference, either way they look nice :D

I prefer coronas because the people without camera hack will find it hard to see the pollygons but people with camera hack will be able to see both types, it's fine on American vehicle (ambulances, fire etc) because they have lights as big as your face so you can see them without camera hack but on modern British vehicles the lights are a lot smaller