Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

That's great! Is that your map too or not?

Looks like the LA Mod Map to me.

Jack is correct with the LA Mod Map - What will happen regrading the Kent Mod Map:

Alpha + Beta releases will most likely not include the new map - This is simply so I can get it out to everyone a bit sooner as the map can take a long time to complete, version 1.0 will however include the map.

I am currently using the LA Mod map as you can see, but soon I will be switching to the map I will have for Alpha and Beta releases - This map is yet to be decided but will be one of the 3 I have listed below. However, just because it's not my own map for these releases does not mean it will be like default EM4 - I will still add Fire Stations, Hospitals, Police Stations etc. :)

Map Options:

1. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/381-emergency-4-deluxe-freeplay/

2. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/393-emergency-4-campaign-map/

3. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/382-emergency-4-freeplay-map/

Vote at the top of the page.

Updated Rear and Side lights on the Mercedes sprinter ambulance

Also I would prefer the deluxe map as you don't see it that often

A few new bits in this picture including edits to the rear of the Ambulance (Not very clear in the picture) and new firefighter uniforms (Workwear and PPE, both still a WIP) but I just wanted to show that everything is not just set-up editor scenes, but all work in-game.

SECAmb, Kent Police and KFRS attend a House fire - First attendance of 2 Pumps and an Officer with more appliances requested upon arrival. Paramedics check the house owner (Who managed to get outside) over for any injures.

If there was a competition for the worst cone placing, I would win. :P

scJO6e.jpg

Note: The Workwear isn't just blue all over, I just forgot to have one facing toward the camera to show off the front :sorrysign:

WOW, that's awesome!

Regarding maps, I only really know the normal freeplay map as I have never liked the campaign mode and don't have the deluxe edition. So I will vote standard free play map purely for those reasons.

No way TACRfan! The lighting in this mod just looks SO, SO, realistic! I have never liked how in most mods the blue lights seem to light up half the map, but in this mod they just seem so realistic!

Question:

Will you have the feature in this mod that goes alongside limited water where you can attatch the pump appliances to the mains supply (fire hydrants in America), so they basically have unlimited water, because I think I can see that in the above picture and it would be really cool!

WOW, that's awesome!

Regarding maps, I only really know the normal freeplay map as I have never liked the campaign mode and don't have the deluxe edition. So I will vote standard free play map purely for those reasons.

No way TACRfan! The lighting in this mod just looks SO, SO, realistic! I have never liked how in most mods the blue lights seem to light up half the map, but in this mod they just seem so realistic!

Question:

Will you have the feature in this mod that goes alongside limited water where you can attach the pump appliances to the mains supply (fire hydrants in America), so they basically have unlimited water, because I think I can see that in the above picture and it would be really cool!

I believe that's essential, as then they'd become somewhat useless after 2 minutes into a fire.

Question:

Will you have the feature in this mod that goes alongside limited water where you can attatch the pump appliances to the mains supply (fire hydrants in America), so they basically have unlimited water, because I think I can see that in the above picture and it would be really cool!

I believe that's essential, as then they'd become somewhat useless after 2 minutes into a fire.

Handsup is right, after a little while the tank will run out and the only way to fill it back up is using a hydrant or tanker. The mod will of course include both of these, a KFRS tanker (http://fire-engine-photos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/901.jpg) and UK Fire hydrants (Which will still be visible when not in use unless I figure out a way which I think I have). In the picture the hose lines heading off to the left of the picture are the ones hooked up to a hydrant although I did run out two more for effect :)

in the berlin mod there is no hydrents but there like in the uk with small man hole covers in the ground,also had the stand pipe ect that would be good in the mod! looking great

I was going to try to have the man-hole covers and you can just uncover one and the hydrant would pop out - I'll try to contact the Berlin team and see if I can get their standpipe script.

Edit:- Their website is down and Woltep hasn't been on since 2011 so it looks like I'll have to make one myself.

I was going to try to have the man-hole covers and you can just uncover one and the hydrant would pop out - I'll try to contact the Berlin team and see if I can get their standpipe script.

Edit:- Their website is down and Woltep hasn't been on since 2011 so it looks like I'll have to make one myself.

I thought it would be quite essential. A tanker will be pretty cool. The script from the Berlin mod sounds awesome, if you could make something similar I would be very impressed!

what water capacity would we be looking at for the tanker? because there is nothing worse when you are fighting a fire away from a hydrant and you run out of water from your tanker. Also will you add the script that make hoses extra long?

what water capacity would we be looking at for the tanker? because there is nothing worse when you are fighting a fire away from a hydrant and you run out of water from your tanker. Also will you add the script that make hoses extra long?

I haven't done any research into it yet but if someone doesn't beat me to it I will give you the amount they can hold. I never knew there was such a script around as I thought it was all hard-coded, would love it if you could link me,

I haven't done any research into it yet but if someone doesn't beat me to it I will give you the amount they can hold. I never knew there was such a script around as I thought it was all hard-coded, would love it if you could link me,

i don't know but itchboy mentioned it in the new Montana mod

also i just looked at tanker capacity and some of the new versions of Kent FARS tankers carry about 14,500 litres

http://www.crosslandtankers.com/index2.htm

Sorry for the quiet, been working on a few different bits but am also quite busy this Holiday - Just to keep you updated:

There are a couple more unmarked vehicles ready but my main focus at the moment is the Main Fire Station and a brand new Fire Appliance that KFRS have recently acquired (So new that it's not even in Service yet)!

Sorry for the quiet, been working on a few different bits but am also quite busy this Holiday - Just to keep you updated:

There are a couple more unmarked vehicles ready but my main focus at the moment is the Main Fire Station and a brand new Fire Appliance that KFRS have recently acquired (So new that it's not even in Service yet)!

Awesome!