Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

WOW, LOOKING INCREDIBLE! So nice to see all of the cars in a familiar looking station!

Not sure how it can be familiar considering this is made up. This is the RPU base, the actual Police station is the one based off of Canterbury ;)

will the s-max have special stuff

It may do but I think it would be for show only (Measurement Cameras etc).

Not sure how it can be familiar considering this is made up. This is the RPU base, the actual Police station is the one based off of Canterbury ;)

It may do but I think it would be for show only (Measurement Cameras etc).

The reason I say familiar is that it has a similar layout, signs, and feel to local police stations. Unlike some American L.A. Mod station.

Kent Police investigate a serious collision - Collision Investigation Ford S-Max is nearly complete, just needs a few edits and some lighting! Then i'll promise to do something other than Police :P

0N9f8W.png

Very nice, the ford people carrier looks sweet keep the pics coming, one of my favorite topics to keep coming back and checking ;)

Kent Police investigate a serious collision - Collision Investigation Ford S-Max is nearly complete, just needs a few edits and some lighting! Then i'll promise to do something other than Police :P

0N9f8W.png

Very nice indeed! When you say "something else", can I have a guess that this means the Scania pump, you mentioned it before the S-Max?

Edit:

Yeah, I think so, you have changed the colour of the Scania in the unit progression list.

Very nice, the ford people carrier looks sweet keep the pics coming, one of my favorite topics to keep coming back and checking ;)

Thanks Dyson! I do exactly the same with the London Project :P

Very nice indeed! When you say "something else", can I have a guess that this means the Scania pump, you mentioned it before the S-Max?

Edit:

Yeah, I think so, you have changed the colour of the Scania in the unit progression list.

Yeah I was doing the In-Game bits (Doors, Lockers and Commands etc) :)

Looking good, that S-Max looks good, is it collision investigation?

Looking good, that S-Max looks good, is it collision investigation?

Yep that is the one :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really a final product but something I have been considering. Would anyone here want something like a First Responder Bicycle in the mod?

BTyqXI.png

it would be cool, i would turn radiation off on that light though

Bicycles are a pretty nice idea I've played around with in my private mod, but the same as a motorcycle in terms of gameplay. Plus it might bug some people that there's no cycling animation, but if you're OK with that, it's great.

Lol it could be one of them battery powered pushbikes? ;)

like that bike idea would be good if they could only patrol on park or shopping areas 

Yeah there would most likely be 2 or 3 stationed in the Town center somewhere (By the shops and Pedestrian areas).

Bicycles are a pretty nice idea I've played around with in my private mod, but the same as a motorcycle in terms of gameplay. Plus it might bug some people that there's no cycling animation, but if you're OK with that, it's great.

Well luckily it's not an essential Unit so if people get bothered by it they won't need to use it :)

it would be cool, i would turn radiation off on that light though

Yeah I was playing around a bit, if it makes it into the mod I'll let you do the lights :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really a final product but something I have been considering. Would anyone here want something like a First Responder Bicycle in the mod?

BTyqXI.png

Could do with a lighter image so you can actually see the bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bike is an edited version of the EM4 Bike, that bike uses a texture that is about 64x64px so that is why it looks so horrible. This was just for testing so I wasn't bothered but if I add it to the mod then don't worry, the quality will be increased a bit so I can add logos, better wheels etc (Hence why I did it so far away in the first picture :P )

pzE9A4.png

BTyqXI.png

This bike is an edited version of the EM4 Bike, that bike uses a texture that is about 64x64px so that is why it looks so horrible. This was just for testing so I wasn't bothered but if I add it to the mod then don't worry, the quality will be increased a bit so I can add logos, better wheels etc (Hence why I did it so far away in the first picture :P )

pzE9A4.png

A bike would be pretty cool! They would probably be quite slow, but I guess the idea is they are on patrol and if they are near someone thell still get there before an ambulance. Hence the term 'First Responders'. I do think not having an animation will bug people, but they can just ignore bikes altogether. :-)