Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Welcome to the Kent Mod topic!

Kent Mod was originally developed by Pottyscotty (where the ownership still lies) however has since been taken over by TACRfan. You can find his work in the later pages of this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent (UK) Mod v1.2.5 RELEASE

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4.9 (Development) RELEASE

This version was cancelled while in development, therefore it will have a lot of missing content and problems. You download out of your own free-will. Due to the state of the mod please note that it is not necessarily for playing, but instead just testing things out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I use the Kent Mod as a base mod/can I reskin the mod/can I edit the mod?

No. If you are to do any of the above then you must keep the mod private (not for release publicly or to friends or groups), however you can show your work through media such as videos or pictures wherever you please. Please do not contact Pottyscotty or TACRfan about any 'negotiations' since this is the same for everyone.

pGmnXO.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Welcome to the forum. It's not a good idea to post your email address, I'd suggest asking people to PM you if they want to help. I've removed it from the post for you, feel free to re add it if you're not bothered about possible spam!

Have you made any progress already, or are you literally just starting out?

Welcome to the forum. It's not a good idea to post your email address, I'd suggest asking people to PM you if they want to help. I've removed it from the post for you, feel free to re add it if you're not bothered about possible spam!

Have you made any progress already, or are you literally just starting out?

Thanks for the welcome :) I put my email because I didn't know I could PM people, how would I do this? As for progress I started a couple of days ago and have made a little bit of progress. All of which will be posted.

At the top of the page, you'll see a little envelope icon to the left of the sign out button and your username. If you click that it will show your inbox, you should also see "view all messages" and a "compose new" button. Clicking "View all Messages" brings up your Personal Messenger.

At the top of the page, you'll see a little envelope icon to the left of the sign out button and your username. If you click that it will show your inbox, you should also see "view all messages" and a "compose new" button. Clicking "View all Messages" brings up your Personal Messenger.

Thanks Randomperson, also thank you again for the welcome to the community :)

No worries. Glad to be of help.

Out of interest, what do you have by way of modding skills? Are you currently reskinning some units, or you capable of modelling your own?

Im not the best, but I make my own stuff from scratch :) - UNIT TO BE RE-DONE

10523679_764261786971668_55381633658453210504932_764261803638333_715993737157835

I have no suggestions (kent is unfamiliar to me) but I love your traffic officer car, taking into consideration that it's gonna be from scratch this'll turn out awesomely, I'm sure.

Good luck!

Thanks Handsup! With the Kent Mod we will also be making a Brand new map for players to play on which will be much more realistic then the original. Including Fire Stations, Police Stations around the map as well as Ambulance stations and the Highways Agency building which will be located at the Services beside the Dual carriageway that runs through the map :) A great place to use the HATO vehicles.

Thanks Handsup! With the Kent Mod we will also be making a Brand new map for players to play on which will be much more realistic then the original. Including Fire Stations, Police Stations around the map as well as Ambulance stations and the Highways Agency building which will be located at the Services beside the Dual carriageway that runs through the map :) A great place to use the HATO vehicles.

Finally, someone who doesn't say highway :3