[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

I have encountered a very annoying problem. Since the firefighters are all paramedics, they will sometimes try to heal someone while possessing a hose. This causes them to glitch out completely and forces me to restart freeplay. I haven't yet found a solution except restarting. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell.

I have encountered a very annoying problem. Since the firefighters are all paramedics, they will sometimes try to heal someone while possessing a hose. This causes them to glitch out completely and forces me to restart freeplay. I haven't yet found a solution except restarting. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell.

shoot them and the engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed that as well(compared to the original map traffic) I'm assuming Mentor changed the light duration. I haven't compared them though, so I can't be sure. Easy fix would be set a cop at one or two spawn points and redirect cars back off the map as they appear, though that only fixes backupson that one path.

OK guys the traffic is not an issue. It is like that on purpose. If you don't like it change it yourself. Also for the medics parking wrong, I forgot to set the barricades as an actual barricade. I have already fixed the issue and it will be in the next version. I will also look at the heal script and disable automatic heal part in it

Had my first hazmat incident while playing and ran into a bit of an issue. My hazmat team kept getting poisoned even though they were in their hazmat suits. Not sure why it was doing this but it made the hazmat incident nearly impossible to deal with. 

I want trying to knock you about the traffic, sir. I like that it feels like a busier town. The buildings on the map feel like it's busier than the stock traffic suggested. Plus it's a good challenge.

I'm also having this problem. When the FF/Paramedics finish healing someone while having a hose equipped, they can't disconnect the hose or drop the medic bag. You can either kill them or restart the game; it's incredibly annoying. Also, are there any plans to have vehicles spawn in stations when freeplay is started?

Otherwise, the mod is absolutely fantastic. If the few little bugs are fixed, it would be even better than LA 4x4.

Played for a hour or two now, besides the bugs that are already mentioned there is one other minor; not really a bug. When loading a Fire/EMS only mode there is a spelling mistake it reads

'Loading you Fire and EMS Game!' 

I think it should read 

'Loading your Fire and EMS Game!'

Like I said, only minor and simple to fix :P

FFMeredith

Played for a hour or two now, besides the bugs that are already mentioned there is one other minor; not really a bug. When loading a Fire/EMS only mode there is a spelling mistake it reads

'Loading you Fire and EMS Game!'

I think it should read

'Loading your Fire and EMS Game!'

Like I said, only minor and simple to fix :P

FFMeredith

Woops lol

Did you change them into their hazmat suits. That have the command to change to their suits ya know

Yes they are in their hazmat suits. Here is a picture: 

h4YuBgX.jpg

Not sure why it is doing it or if it is fixable. For now I'm just going to hope I don't have hazmat incidents and if I do wait until the fire that is causing the hazmat to happen is put out before moving in for decon.

I have downloaded both links for the white box issue and also placed them into textures coronas as suggested in a earlier post however I'm still getting  the white boxes what am I doing wrong?

I have downloaded both links for the white box issue and also placed them into textures coronas as suggested in a earlier post however I'm still getting  the white boxes what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you put it in the main EM4 texture file not the mod folder.

I'm also having this problem. When the FF/Paramedics finish healing someone while having a hose equipped, they can't disconnect the hose or drop the medic bag. You can either kill them or restart the game; it's incredibly annoying. Also, are there any plans to have vehicles spawn in stations when freeplay is started?

Otherwise, the mod is absolutely fantastic. If the few little bugs are fixed, it would be even better than LA 4x4.

I figured out a way where you don't have to shoot them... I am just trying to remember how to do it... I believe if you stick the person back into the fire truck unattached all other hose lines and then click the rapid deploy again it fixes the issue.