mcflame1

Better Police Scipt

Hey, I am new to modding Emergency 4/911 First Responders.

I just want some information on how to make a script for the game and more specifically the LA mod, I just want to know how to edit the police so they act more like real police.

Here is what I think should be in this mod:

-Officers and there cars should be able to make traffic move to another lane

-Officers should be able to stand in the middle of an intersection and control traffic, like real ones do at broken traffic lights

-They should be able to also do a DUI Checkpoint, where they stop every car and breathalyze them

-During a traffic stop, the officer should have to call in the name to see if the guy is clean

-Cars should start a pursuit and the officer that pulled the guy over would get back in his car and chase them (they would stay on the map, of course)

-Cops should also pull over to the side of the road if they are gonna arrest someone for a call instead of just sitting in the middle of the road blocking traffic

Like I said I would like some help on how to do this cause like I said I am new to this even though I love the game

-During a traffic stop, the officer should have to call in the name to see if the guy is clean.

I think there is something like this coming out with West Canadian Coast mod, its a warrant script where you can call talk to a person and it will give their details and whether that person has a warrant or not. So that could be edited to use on cars aswell I suppose.

Hey, I am new to modding Emergency 4/911 First Responders.

I just want some information on how to make a script for the game and more specifically the LA mod, I just want to know how to edit the police so they act more like real police.

To be frank you would probably need to spend a year learning c++ to be able accomplish most of what you want.

I think the easiest one would be to have an officer direct traffic,

I think this topic definitely has potential, and all are great ideas.

For this one: 

-During a traffic stop, the officer should have to call in the name to see if the guy is clean

I might be able to help, but not for a week or so, and I think other people here could do a way better job then I can

• Upvote 1

I have another idea...   Maybe on traffic stops, ramdomly a shotsfire call between the stop car/person - cruiser/cops.   That would be great i think.

That would be a great idea, and I am the same person as mcflame1, just have too many passwords to remember

• Upvote 1

Fred would be right, it is a direct violation of the TOS to have two accounts, lost passwords can be reset so there really isnt a need to have created a new account.... I suggest you go through that process to recover the old account because the new one is going to get deleted in 2 days.  It isnt too hard to request your password reset, it probrably takes more time to make a new account than to just reset the old.

• Upvote 1

I always wanted that, more realistic to the cops. Also in Portugal, when a lane is blocked, usually, block by an officer on one side and make the others cars came, then switch (like one lane for both ways controlled by the officers - go or stop) on LA mod, which is my favourite, when you use the officer, only there is 2 ways - stop or the other makes the cars go back, which causes all incoming lanes to stop.

A police mod for EM4 will be awesome. Traffic checks, and all others.