willowfork fire capt

Houston Mod(ON HOLD)

Hello. I would like to see if this mod will be available anytime soon and you will work on it. I would very like to use a mod with a station my dad currently works at. It would be very awesome to see my favorite game combined with where my dad works and what I have seen growing up.

On 2/22/2016 at 5:10 PM, willowfork fire capt said:

Would you guys rather have 3 Fire Stations(2 With EMS In It) 1 Police Station and 1 Private EMS Company On Map and 1 Hospital(Selection 1) or 4 Fire Stations( 3 With EMS In It) 1 Police Station and 1 Hospital and Its BLS Transport Ambulances?(Selection 2) 

What new calls would ya'll like to see the most?

Call 1: Terrorist Attack( Multiple shooters in an area)/Active Sniper in the Area

Call 2: Building Collapse

Call 3: Aircraft Crash

Call 4: Car Vs. Building(MVA into building, building catches fire, person trapped in car and building)

Call 5: Pileup on Highway(15+ Cars)

Call 6: Natural Gas Leak( You would have to shut off the gas and put out fires and treat victims if any)

My dad tells me what he usually goes to on calls, but he responds to mainly apartment fires at 51. I like your call ideas but the one I think is more inaccurate but it is totally your choice, the 15 cars and more is unrealistic since I have never heard a report and if it is its rare in Houston. I would say 6 or less since the most common car incidents on the highway is 2-3 car incidents.

On 7/6/2022 at 4:19 AM, em4boy said:

Hello. I would like to see if this mod will be available anytime soon and you will work on it. I would very like to use a mod with a station my dad currently works at. It would be very awesome to see my favorite game combined with where my dad works and what I have seen growing up.

The mod was lastly updated 6 years ago. If you check the topic description says that it is on hold.

On 7/8/2022 at 10:26 AM, EmC-Unit said:

The mod was lastly updated 6 years ago. If you check the topic description says that it is on hold.

Yes, I do see that, but I thought maybe a notification or if they were at least on would message back.

Also, I am new to this site, what does on hold mean again?