Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/albums/485982

Link to my dropshot album for the Houston Mod 

First is a pic of E68 going interior L68 doing horizontal ventilation and S68 on R.I.T.

2nd pic is of the new loading screen tell me what y'all think.

Also do you guys think i should release a beta this month if I can get permission from the authors of models/base-mods that i have used?

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/albums/485982

Link to my dropshot album for the Houston Mod 

First is a pic of E68 going interior L68 doing horizontal ventilation and S68 on R.I.T.

2nd pic is of the new loading screen tell me what y'all think.

Also do you guys think i should release a beta this month if I can get permission from the authors of models/base-mods that i have used?

Even though it doesn't look like you borrowed any of my content, you get my permission anyway.

Update for Willowfork Mod:

Katy Police Department:

post-57762-0-74140800-1428539941_thumb.j

post-57762-0-30058600-1428539946_thumb.j

post-57762-0-26610900-1428539951_thumb.j

Willowfork Fire Department:

post-57762-0-15628400-1428540062_thumb.j

Pierce Engines and Ladder made by Bama

American Lafrance made by Emergency Brasil Team

Please keep topic bumping to a minimum. This entire page, including posts that moderators removed, is only you. If you post something and no one replies, wait a minimum of a couple days before posting something else. 

Does this mod community have any finished mods with a working download link. I would like to play. And sorry if they are still WIPs. If they are then good luck

Very good work! I like the idea. 

First of all. It has a good look to it best of luck.

Second, it may be my view but the right side of the police car has it's writing backwards. I apologize if someone already said that to you and I over read it.

Third. From someone who is making their own mod's standpoint. Work on only maybe a few vehicles (1-2 maybe 3) vehicles at a time. When you try and knock out a lot of vehicles at once, you overlook key details. The better the look and the more realistic detail, the more interest it attracts.

Good luck again.

-11ALPHA12

First of all. It has a good look to it best of luck.

Second, it may be my view but the right side of the police car has it's writing backwards. I apologize if someone already said that to you and I over read it.

Third. From someone who is making their own mod's standpoint. Work on only maybe a few vehicles (1-2 maybe 3) vehicles at a time. When you try and knock out a lot of vehicles at once, you overlook key details. The better the look and the more realistic detail, the more interest it attracts.

Good luck again.

-11ALPHA12

Thx, i didnt notice the backwords writing till after i uploaded the vid but i just changed it

UPDATE:

West I-10 Vol. Fire Department Ambulance 2 (Model made by Nnico)

post-57762-0-40560700-1431313960_thumb.j

post-57762-0-67659100-1431313964_thumb.j

Willowfork Fire Department Tower 11 and Engine 81 (Engine 81 made by Dennis Reid,Tower 11 made by Dennis Reid and Bama(Rear Part of ladder truck is LA Mod Team's)

post-57762-0-58038200-1431313985_thumb.j

post-57762-0-72915400-1431313991_thumb.j

UPDATE:

West I-10 Vol. Fire Department Ambulance 2 (Model made by itchboy)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-20-57.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-22-65.jpg

West Lake Vol. Fire Department Battalion 1 (Model made by itchboy)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-42-24.jpg

Willowfork Fire Department Tower 11 and Engine 81 (Engine 81 made by Dennis Reid,Tower 11 made by Dennis Reid and Bama(Rear Part of ladder truck is bama's)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-58-34.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-08-12-24.jpg

The F350 and Suburban are not made by me.

F350 is by Nnico, the Suburban is taken from the Montana mod battalion chief.

The rear ladder part is made from the LA Mod ladder truck. Bama only installed it into his mod, he is not the author of that. LA mod team is.

The F350 and Suburban are not made by me.

F350 is by Nnico, the Suburban is taken from the Montana mod battalion chief.

The rear ladder part is made from the LA Mod ladder truck. Bama only installed it into his mod, he is not the author of that. LA mod team is.

Credits fixed for ladder and F-350

Srry i thought i had put ur suburban in but i didnt who is the author of the suburban

Credits fixed for ladder and F-350

Srry i thought i had put ur suburban in but i didnt who is the author of the suburban

The author of the model was never made clear actually. The fact that it has 26k polygons and a lot of defects lends me to believe it is converted (rather poorly) from GTAIV. A car mod specifically, like this:

th_740_1071.jpg

As per the terms of service, you're required to give PROPER credits for the work you use and showcase. Please include the proper credits for the suburban now.