willowfork fire capt

Houston Mod(ON HOLD)

Hey guys, it has been almost 7 Months since I have posted an update on this mod. But after a long break from this I have decided to come back to it. I will be posting a new update video later tonight or tomorrow and then I will be taking the rest of the year to spend time with my family and then will be back after new years. So stay tuned for an update and tell me what ya'll think.

In-game pic:

Late Night MVA, MPD HCCO Received reports of a drunk driver driving towards traffic, later the MVA was reported. 1 Car jumped drunk driver landing on another car. Units Responded: HFD E68 L68 S68 B68 A68 Medical Squad, 39 West I-10 VFD, A2 MPD 1X-19, HCCO 1F-31

Model Credits:

Nnico

Itchboy

THVFD

Bama

La Mod Team 

post-57762-0-15509800-1452229578_thumb.p

32 minutes ago, CMCC626 said:

You didn't want to give Metro PD a Tomar light bar?

Not for V1 i want to get the Map and New Scripts done then in the update after that I will be making units more true to the actual units with light bars and other stuff

New scripts will include scripts for having Station Gear, Just bunker pants, bunker pants and helmet, full bunker gear then Bunker with SCBA. Having multiple light pattern and sirens commands, Captains and Chiefs will be able to call Additional ambulances, HAZMAT and Heavy Rescue, 2nd,3rd, and 4th Alarms, and Deputy Chief, you will be able to send Fire Trucks to other stations in their district for coverage when that station has a call, there is a few more that i havent decided on yet and the Map will include a Highway some high rises and some other custom buildings

5 hours ago, willowfork fire capt said:

Not for V1 i want to get the Map and New Scripts done then in the update after that I will be making units more true to the actual units with light bars and other stuff

New scripts will include scripts for having Station Gear, Just bunker pants, bunker pants and helmet, full bunker gear then Bunker with SCBA. Having multiple light pattern and sirens commands, Captains and Chiefs will be able to call Additional ambulances, HAZMAT and Heavy Rescue, 2nd,3rd, and 4th Alarms, and Deputy Chief, you will be able to send Fire Trucks to other stations in their district for coverage when that station has a call, there is a few more that i havent decided on yet and the Map will include a Highway some high rises and some other custom buildings

very nice i have been looking and hoping somone would make a coverage script

Would you guys rather have 3 Fire Stations(2 With EMS In It) 1 Police Station and 1 Private EMS Company On Map and 1 Hospital(Selection 1) or 4 Fire Stations( 3 With EMS In It) 1 Police Station and 1 Hospital and Its BLS Transport Ambulances?(Selection 2) 

What new calls would ya'll like to see the most?

Call 1: Terrorist Attack( Multiple shooters in an area)/Active Sniper in the Area

Call 2: Building Collapse

Call 3: Aircraft Crash

Call 4: Car Vs. Building(MVA into building, building catches fire, person trapped in car and building)

Call 5: Pileup on Highway(15+ Cars)

Call 6: Natural Gas Leak( You would have to shut off the gas and put out fires and treat victims if any)