willowfork fire capt

Houston Mod(ON HOLD)

After awhile I am returning to work on the Houston Mod. I will be including Houston FD Station 68, 51, 73(TBD), multiple Off Map Units. EMS will be handled by HFD(On Map), West I-10 VFD(Off Map), and a few private EMS Companies(All Of Map).Law Enforcement Agencies will be Houston PD(On Map), Metro PD(1 Unit on Map), Harris County Constables(1 Unit On Map), and FBI(Houston has a FBI Branch in the City.Will be Off Map). I will be making a 50-75% New Map. WIll be using the LA Map as a base and doing heavy editing to it. Will have some new scripts and new models. 

May or may not be released depends on some stuff. But if I do it will be Mid-Late 2016

Check my YouTube for updates:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcm43AWnHDj60p2_RTjGnkg

Mod Team Leader-Willowfork Fire Capt

Skinning-Willowfork Fire Capt,Modzzguy,CMCC626

Lighting-Willowfork Fire Capt,Dennis Reid

Modeling/UV Mapping- Dennis Reid,Willowfork Fire Capt

Scripting-Willowfork Fire Capt

Mapping-Willowfork Fire Capt,Alpha

Looking for more members if anyone is interested.

CV-Nnico, Dodge Charger-Nnico, Chevy Tahoe-Itchboy

Vehicle Credits-Nnico-Crown Vic, Van- Please someone tell me so i can fix it as well as the tow truck. 

I will try to do an update at least once a week or 2 weeks

My suggestion for you. Make a start by doing something along the lines of reskinning the LA Mod and go from there. No one is going to get involved unless you show that you've actually started something.

There are plenty of tutorials if you click on the tutorials tab at the top of the page.

Also, double/triple posting is against the forum rules. Use the EDIT button in future if you want to add something to your post. I'll merge them this time, next time it'll cost you a warning point.

i feel like this is one of those "do my mod for me" types. Skinning and lighting is about 10% of the battle of making even a slightly different mod. Most current mods that are in production or released it seems are reskins of other peoples vehicles and compiled together onto the base game or la mod map with little to no changes otherwise. To make something new and interesting it takes more than just those 2 skills, otherwise it should just be more or less a submod.

Also anyone can call themselves a lighter, but how good you are makes a difference.

i feel like this is one of those "do my mod for me" types. Skinning and lighting is about 10% of the battle of making even a slightly different mod. Most current mods that are in production or released it seems are reskins of other peoples vehicles and compiled together onto the base game or la mod map with little to no changes otherwise. To make something new and interesting it takes more than just those 2 skills, otherwise it should just be more or less a submod.

Also anyone can call themselves a lighter, but how good you are makes a difference.

I agree.

i said i am learning how to model and im going to learn how to make a new map

I feel like you got railroaded by people talking down about your thread. Good luck and have fun. It's hard work but from someone who has a number of personal mods made, it's worth the effort. The close to home touch always feels neat.

Hey man if you are looking for help with your mod maybe try putting out some photos of what you have done to attract some people to help you. But with lighting and skinning being your only current skills it will kinda of be a up hill battle. Also from personal experience it is hard to find someone to make models for you. But on that note i wish you good luck on the mod and remember have fun with it man  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Most people can't create models out of the gate, but currently there are plenty of models available to use for reskins into a mod.. Fact is most mods are technically la sub-mods/reskin projects, but if you change the look/feel of a mod it can work as a "new" mod even though it's based off an existing one.. Why re-invent the wheel if someone else already perfected it?  My suggestion is to use what's available and see if you can't get permissions if you need something someone else did... It's alot easier than attempting to find someone to make everything you require.