Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

I know what your saying.

If you like playing on the trucking server then maybe try playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's great for passing time and I am able to play it with near minimal settings but plenty of mods with no lag.

I already do :P been playing since it came out in 2013. Only recently started playing online on the ETS2MP though.

I already do :P been playing since it came out in 2013. Only recently started playing online on the ETS2MP though.

I guess you are having a...

Truck Mania

YEEEEEAAAAH

2glasses.jpg

(Sorry for that one, couldn't hold it :D)

Ha ha very funny

I haven't been playing too long. Might try MP as I have never tried it, but all I have ever heard about it is that it's full of immature kids who use it as a chance to go round ramming people head on and blocking motorways on route to ports. Would this be fair to say?

I guess you are having a...

Truck Mania

YEEEEEAAAAH

2glasses.jpg

(Sorry for that one, couldn't hold it :D)

Hahaha funny enough that is the name of the SAMP server that I play on lol. Well played ;)

Ha ha very funny

I haven't been playing too long. Might try MP as I have never tried it, but all I have ever heard about it is that it's full of immature kids who use it as a chance to go round ramming people head on and blocking motorways on route to ports. Would this be fair to say?

Its not as bad that what it used to be, the ports and most of the other places are none collision zones now. But you do get the odd immature person trying to spoil it for everyone else by causing crashes etc on purpose.

Hahaha funny enough that is the name of the SAMP server that I play on lol. Well played ;)

Its not as bad that what it used to be, the ports and most of the other places are none collision zones now. But you do get the odd immature person trying to spoil it for everyone else by causing crashes etc on purpose.

Funny coincidence

Rule 39: There is no such thing as coincidence

I've been there, too, lol

Oh yeah, and you need to get to the port first :D

This happens in NL Port all the time:

6lgGpkBl.jpg

How though is this connected to this mod? Can we possibly keep on topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway... Back on topic redone this tonight:

Skoda station officer's vehicle

vlcsnap-7246-04-17-02h19m31s853.png

I've now got a 3rd station officer vehicle, This was originally the Hems Skoda estate car, now has the fire & rescue livery with a new lightbar (and pattern), antennas etc.

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Skins by: BeastyBill88

• Upvote 1