Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

Just another update, probably the last one to be honest.

I spent a fair few hours on each of the skins for these two Audi's. Most just trying to get the livery to work and change the original skin colours to the ones I wanted.

First of is the marked station officer Q7. The light bar etc is from the XC70.

vlcsnap-8079-09-12-01h14m03s904.png

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Fire crest: e34p

Reskinned by: BeastyBill88

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is the ARV Audi A6. I was going to have it as a traffic unit, but as it was originally used by the Flying Squad I thought an ARV would be a more fitting role.

vlcsnap-7917-10-27-12h26m34s285.png

Credits

Police crest: e34p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally here are some group shots of the fire, police & ambulance vehicles and personnel.

vlcsnap-0034-09-12-23h55m24s484.png

Credits

Fire crest: e34p

vlcsnap-8867-02-08-06h34m50s078.png

Credits

Police Accident Sign/Police crest: e34p & Scrivs

vlcsnap-8050-05-15-16h21m41s546.png

Credits

Ambulance crest: e34p

hey bill I know its privete but can u email me the xc70 rrv I needed a new rrv or can u make me a advanced paramedic practitioner skoda Octavia plz using jack's LAA skoda

cheers in advance

ryan wainwright

Hey Ryan, all the vehicles, childs, etc are from the London mod I haven't added anything apart from a couple of objects from the West Midlands mod. The RRV is just a reskin of the RPU Volvo, it's easy enough to do.

Looks like you've used the Welfordshire crests

Yes your right, I knew I forgot something. They were a placeholder until I could find more suitable ones, but never got around to changing them sorry.

EDIT 1: e34p added to credits for crests.

EDIT 2: All vehicles now updated with using crests from Humberside Fire & Rescue, Humberside Police & Yorkshire Ambulance Service, e34p will still be credited as vehicles shown in the above images are using the Welfordshire crests.

If you want a mapper... ;)

No problem ;) 

(No it's a lie, I will kill you and eat your fingers ! :D :D )

*sing moment* I don't care, I love it ! :)

UPDATE: I have given the mod a name, it is now called the Blues & Two's Mod. This is because people couldn't read the simple title and understand that it is a RESKIN OF THE LONDON MOD. Yes I am aware that this is not the london emergency services... Thank you people commenting on my YouTube videos, I'm not that stupid...

Yea I think I got mixed up with another show I watched with my dad when I was younger. Hmmm

Lol are you sure you don't mean Beverley hill blues? Or was it cops... I dunno I can't remember lol.

nah it was documentry with police fire ambulance

I like that name. :)

nah it was documentry with police fire ambulance

Yeah I think it must be that one then as its the only one I could find when I Googled it.

Yea think it might of been on bravo like reruns but it's like im sure it is but sure it isn't at the same time it's doing my head in aha.

Ah yeah I remember bravo lol. It shut down a few years ago I think. Used to have done cool documentary/reality shows on there.

yea had old 80s stuff aswell like repeats. But ummm yea any new air vehicles in this?

No the newest vehicles are the ones on the previous page, I haven't gotten round to redoing the police helicopter yet, but when I do I'll post the pictures here.

Back again...

I finally got around to editing the police helicopter livery. Here is what I came up with as I wanted it to be different from the real police heli livery which is yellow & dark violet I think.

vlcsnap-6936-09-11-17h34m03s868.png

vlcsnap-1209-09-19-01h36m26s172.png

Credits

London Mod vehicles: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Reskin by: BeastyBill88