BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

Thanks, the model is from the West Midlands mod and I messed around with the police barrier script until it worked Lol.so now it can redirect traffic which adds a bit of realism to the mod :D

Never Heard Of West Midlands mod Lol

Hello guys,

Its been a while since the last update, but I haven't really be concentrating much on EM4 as I've been busy with work. But I have spend the last few days doing some vans for the police. Hope you enjoy.

Police IRU Van

vlcsnap-0411-07-31-19h15m00s772.png

The vehicles main purpose is a support/equipment vehicle for major incidents such as rail disasters/demonstrations etc. This used to be the Ringways van, But I have now equipped it with the XC70 lightbar aswell as stocking it with extra equipment for large incidents.

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Police Barrier: Hoppah
Police accident sign: e34p & Scrivs

Reskinned by: BeastyBill88

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog Section Van

vlcsnap-7517-09-06-10h52m16s813.png

This was originally the network rail response van, but is now kitted out for the dog section, working together with the Ford Mondeo dog vehicle.

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forensic Investigation van

vlcsnap-3715-08-21-06h38m38s038.png

Originally this was the Thames Water van, which is now part of Forensic Investigations. I had equipped the vehicle with the standard police siren and also grill lights and visor lights.

Credits

London Mod vehicles: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

SOCO Personnel: Pottyscotty

LOVLEY MANG anyway bill great work  might get a PM off of me later

This looks all pretty good. :)

:o Best Reskin Ever!

Thanks guys :) not sure what other updates there will be, maybe some map ones as I can't think of any more vehicles to do apart from some TEC ones maybe.

Thank you I appreciate the feedback.

No problemo. I can't even work out how to do lighting or add stuff to the callout menu lol. All I can really do is basic skinning (which is editing a photo) :-)

No problemo. I can't even work out how to do lighting or add stuff to the callout menu lol. All I can really do is basic skinning (which is editing a photo) :-)

its easy to do once you get the hang of it, I looked for tutorials and help topics here and just by self learning really. Well don't forget reskinning a vehicle is were most people start in modding, I did I used to skin vehicles for GTA San Andreas back in the day lol.

its easy to do once you get the hang of it, I looked for tutorials and help topics here and just by self learning really. Well don't forget reskinning a vehicle is were most people start in modding, I did I used to skin vehicles for GTA San Andreas back in the day lol.

LOL I guess. I do try following tutorials every now and again but I guess I'm just not that bothered. Wow, SA, that was back in the day. I still play it though because there's no way on Earth I could play 4 or 5 on my budget laptop which is annoying because 4 has LCPDFR and hundreds of mods while 5 is a really great game.

LOL I guess. I do try following tutorials every now and again but I guess I'm just not that bothered. Wow, SA, that was back in the day. I still play it though because there's no way on Earth I could play 4 or 5 on my budget laptop which is annoying because 4 has LCPDFR and hundreds of mods while 5 is a really great game.

Lol yeah I go through periods where I will play and tinker with EM4 all the time then I go through not wanting to bother with it. Yeah I still play it on a trucking server but that's it really. I know how you feel, I think my laptop would explode if I tried to play GTA IV/V.

It's looking really good so far, your skins look immaculate!

Thank you :) ah there are one or two which are far from immaculate ;) the fire & rescue officers BMW the textures are a bit meh on it if I'm honest lol.

Lol yeah I go through periods where I will play and tinker with EM4 all the time then I go through not wanting to bother with it. Yeah I still play it on a trucking server but that's it really. I know how you feel, I think my laptop would explode if I tried to play GTA IV/V.

I know what your saying.

If you like playing on the trucking server then maybe try playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's great for passing time and I am able to play it with near minimal settings but plenty of mods with no lag.