BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

Just another update, probably the last one to be honest.

I spent a fair few hours on each of the skins for these two Audi's. Most just trying to get the livery to work and change the original skin colours to the ones I wanted.

First of is the marked station officer Q7. The light bar etc is from the XC70.

vlcsnap-8079-09-12-01h14m03s904.png

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Fire crest: e34p

Reskinned by: BeastyBill88

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is the ARV Audi A6. I was going to have it as a traffic unit, but as it was originally used by the Flying Squad I thought an ARV would be a more fitting role.

vlcsnap-7917-10-27-12h26m34s285.png

Credits

Police crest: e34p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally here are some group shots of the fire, police & ambulance vehicles and personnel.

vlcsnap-0034-09-12-23h55m24s484.png

Credits

Fire crest: e34p

vlcsnap-8867-02-08-06h34m50s078.png

Credits

Police Accident Sign/Police crest: e34p & Scrivs

vlcsnap-8050-05-15-16h21m41s546.png

Credits

Ambulance crest: e34p

Looks like you've used the Welfordshire crests

Yes your right, I knew I forgot something. They were a placeholder until I could find more suitable ones, but never got around to changing them sorry.

EDIT 1: e34p added to credits for crests.

EDIT 2: All vehicles now updated with using crests from Humberside Fire & Rescue, Humberside Police & Yorkshire Ambulance Service, e34p will still be credited as vehicles shown in the above images are using the Welfordshire crests.

UPDATE: I have given the mod a name, it is now called the Blues & Two's Mod. This is because people couldn't read the simple title and understand that it is a RESKIN OF THE LONDON MOD. Yes I am aware that this is not the london emergency services... Thank you people commenting on my YouTube videos, I'm not that stupid...

Lol are you sure you don't mean Beverley hill blues? Or was it cops... I dunno I can't remember lol.

nah it was documentry with police fire ambulance

Ah yeah I remember bravo lol. It shut down a few years ago I think. Used to have done cool documentary/reality shows on there.

yea had old 80s stuff aswell like repeats. But ummm yea any new air vehicles in this?

Back again...

I finally got around to editing the police helicopter livery. Here is what I came up with as I wanted it to be different from the real police heli livery which is yellow & dark violet I think.

vlcsnap-6936-09-11-17h34m03s868.png

vlcsnap-1209-09-19-01h36m26s172.png

Credits

London Mod vehicles: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Reskin by: BeastyBill88