BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

Just another update post. I've spend the last few days working on changing the big MAN prime mover trucks. Here is what I have come up with.

Iveco incident support unit (Hazmat) & USAR truck (edited version of the rescue).
vlcsnap-3155-06-01-01h11m49s724.png

The incident support unit can actually deploy the tent with no problems.
vlcsnap-7900-06-28-15h08m31s620.png

USAR truck I edited the lights & skin and the equipment as you can see. The boat is the SWR boat from the LA mod.

vlcsnap-9651-06-13-01h36m26s759.png

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

LAFD SWR Boat: Hoppah

Fire crest: e34p

Reskinned by: BeastyBill88

Let me know what you think :)

Bill.

Just noticed this and read through looked at your pics and videos updates etc you have done great work and whilst yes it's not a redo of the mod but the small changes you have made really are great and whilst I know many people have been turned down by the original mod makers permission but still such a shame you won't try as I personally would love to enjoy your work so would be really great if you would try and would be even greater if the original mod makers were not selfish and allowed you to release your work for all to enjoy so please try to get permissions!

And if the original mod makers are reading this please grant permission as many of us while your remaking your mod for release would like to enjoy something new with new scripts etc really like your new calls and your traffic sign that is awesome hell wish I could privately add just that to all of my mods alone would make them so much better!!!

Anyways great work and look forward to seeing any further updates.

Thank you Jack & Pat :)

I might look to get permissions from Minitcake, Sniped222 etc once the London mod v1.3 has been released. As I believe they won't give people permissions because the London mod is still a work in progress.

But another small update. I wanted to have a marked station officer's vehicle, so here it is. Its pretty much the same as the police version just with the fire skin & a different light pattern.

vlcsnap-5799-02-12-01h45m42s446.png

Credits

Fire crest: e34p

great fire officers car!

Thanks Pat :)

Bill try i got permission from mintcake there good guys on the team worst they can say is no and you've got some great work there

I will try when v1.3 has been released. I don't see the point in having to keep asking for permission. Plus I have to get premissions from a couple of German guys as i have their scripts in use as well as the guys from the Welfordshire/West Midlands mods for their police sign. It will be something I will look into at a later date. Thanks though.

The Battenberg looks really nice on the car.

Just wanna say great work and keep it up hopefully you can get permissions :)

Thanks Gunswat, I'll just have to wait and see, but it won't be until V1.3 of the London mod is out though.

Morning,

Here is the video showing off the units/lights for the police and fire services.

Let me know what you think.

PS. The colour/livery on the police helicopter is temporary until I can decide what to give it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqn0Tkr3a1k

Credits

London mod vehicles: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Vehicle crests/Welfordshire police heli skin: e34p & Scrivs

Morning,

Here is the video showing off the units/lights for the police and fire services.

Let me know what you think.

PS. The colour on the police helicopter is temporary until I can decide what colours/livery to give it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqn0Tkr3a1k

Look amazing and leave chopper as is best livery I seen yet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg! I am amazed. They all look amazing Bill, great job.

- Jack.

Thanks Jack glad you like them :)

Look amazing and leave chopper as is best livery I seen yet!!!!

Thanks Pat, really? You like the colours? I'm still undecided on it to be honest lol.

Thanks Jack glad you like them :)

Thanks Pat, really? You like the livery/colours? I'm still undecided on it to be honest lol.

its paul btw but yes love the chopper exactly as it is

its paul btw but yes love the chopper exactly as it is

Lol sorry Paul, was going by your username :s Glad you like it, it was just a quick throw together as I couldn't think of anything else to put on it.

Well for a quick throw together it looks amazing

Thanks Paul.

Lol I just had someone comment on my one of my YouTube videos regarding this mod edit, asking how much money I want for them so they could have it... Yes because PRIVATE means sell them to anyone who asks *facepalm* the mentally of some people on the internet... (no offence to anyone).

(Also before anyone jumps to conclusions, no I wouldn't sell them for several reasons which you already know).

Yeah I'm just hoping you can get permission for release once London mod is out as would love to play with your amazing work mostly I love your police sign script

Hopefully Paul, I'll have to wait and see what Mincake & Sniped (and a few other modders) say when v1.3 is released. The police sign was just something I put together using the model from the West Midlands mod & the barrier from the LA mod.

Also here is the latest gameplay of the mod, just shows some of the units (new lights etc) in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjnITRlxzVA

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel/map: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Vehicle crests/Sirens/Police Sign: e34p & Scrivs

Various Scripts: Hoppah

Reskins/map edits by: BeastyBill88

Hey everyone.

Just a small update I wanted to show you all. I never used the Skoda doctors car in the mod so I thought I'd change it. This is what I use now...

vlcsnap-6059-08-29-16h30m22s430.png

... Its a reskin of a reskin lol.

I reskinned the RPU Volvo with a similar texture to the HART discovery. I edited the lightbar skin so it now has 2 white strobes in the centre. I also tweaked the lights so it doesn't have the same flash pattern as the police version, I think its come out nicely to be honest. The personnel are either standard paramedics or HART paramedics depending on the incident.

Credits

Ambulance crest: e34p

Amazing work, love the XC70 RRV! You should do some BTP Units!

Thanks, it was mostly just getting the textures lined up properly and relighting it. Then I had trouble getting it in game all because I had edited the unit.xml file wrong lol.

I'll give it ago... I mean I did give it ago, you remember the unmarked Ford focus ST? Here is what I came up with...

vlcsnap-3075-06-07-12h26m42s535.png

Its not completely BTP, but all the reskins I've done are just based off generic liveries anyway. Also trying to reskin this was a pain in the arse lol, as it was originally dark grey.

The wheels are subject to change as I'm not to keen on the sporty wheels on a patrol car.

Credits

Police crest: e34p