Stan

Editor Event for Emergency 5

Sixteen Tons Entertainment and Deep Silver have invited to the exclusive EMERGENCY 5 editor event to Potsdam. Nearly two years after the first public announcement of EMERGENCY 5, the game developer based in the German city Tübingen airs the curtain for the first time and let selected modders take a look at the fifth part of the popular EMERGENCY series. The developers around Ralph Stock have taken advantage of the long waiting time and have created a completely a completely new framework for future EMERGENCY titles. This framework will be in the focus of the editor event on June 28.This event was launched in collaboration with the newly introduced community manager Serbay "Turk_SeSo" Sönmez from Sixteen Tons Entertainment and the EMERGENCY Newstime. It’s the aim to present the new capabilities the new framework and the extensive developer tools to a small group of modders before the release of EMERGENCY 5. Numerous individuals from different areas of the community have been selected for this exclusive event: In addition to representatives of the EMERGENCY Newstime and EMERGENCY Fanforum, the modders of Wegberg and members of NRW-Modifications will participate at this event. In addition, the Deep Silver community is represented.

At the event the focus will be on the capabilities of the new game engine at first. Head of Art Martin Dietrich will give a short overview of the new graphical technics. Afterwards Level Artist Tatiana will take the fans into the depths of the editor. She will show some of the new features live on screen and in action.

Ralph Stock, creator of the EMERGENCY series, is proud to give several representatives of the community the opportunity, to get a first glimpse of the development and the new editor: “My team and I really enjoy the work on the new game “EMERGENCY 5”. We are very proud of our new editor and the capabilities it offers and we will provide it as gift to all members of the community. We can hardly wait for the dialogue with the representatives of our fans and the modding community and we are looking forward to an eventful common day!”

The German news site EMERGENCY Newstime will report over Twitter and Facebook on Saturday. On Sunday, we and EMERGENCY Newstime will release a comprehensive report of the event, including all news, information, picture and screenshots from the event and the editor.

Click here to view the article

A small note that I would like to addition myself is a big thank you for the invitation for the Editor event, however, due to a busy agenda  I am not able to be at the event myself.

Due to the distance, this was difficult to realise, only German community members will be present at the event. However, you guys will get the same information as any of the other community’s will get. 

Shame, I'd have liked my opportunity to break em5 before the public release of it. =( I'll just have to wait to break it till later.. *woe me 

This sounds absolutely awesome! I'm so hooked with Emergency 4 and all the beautiful mods present, I can't even imagine how awesome Emergency 5 will be, with all the potential mods that will come with it in the future!

Well nice. But couldn't 16T just as well do this in a public forum? And no, I'm not participating. My German sucks (I'm sure the whole thing is German) and I'm too lazy to drive that distance (nearly 400 miles) fer a little event. Even if the drinks, food and stayings are for free. I do wanna visit Berlin sometime though.

Well nice. But couldn't 16T just as well do this in a public forum? And no, I'm not participating. My German sucks and I'm too lazy to drive that distance (nearly 400 miles) fer a little event. Even if the drinks, food and staying are for free. I do wanna visit Berlin sometime though.

Berlin is an awesome city, just came back lol.