Ronyish

LA mod illegal demonstration

How to stop riot in LA mod with the least amount of casualties.

First when the call comes in you must dispatch patrol cars three blocks away from the demonstration to block of traffic and pedestrian paths make sure all routes are blocked in every direction surrounding the riot. Then you must dispatch 2 LAPD suvs with officers one block away from the demonstration as they are responding dispatch air 1 to follow a demonstrator at this point call for the swat rescue truck and swat water cannon as these units are responding stage 1 Engine 1 Battalion Chief and 3 Ambulances near the scene. Dispatch two prisoner transport vans and have them staged one block away. When the swat team arrives have them grab their shields deploy officers right next to each other with very limited space in between then have the swat water cannon truck in behind. Have LAPD officers from the suv's officers from one suv will grab flash grenades the others will grab no equipment the officers with flash grenades will stand to the right and to the left of the left of the swat water cannon and the other officers will stand behind them. Deploy your first flash bang then have one officer run in and grab a demonstrator then take that demonstrator to the prisoner transport van repeat this processes until every demonstrator is in custody. DO NOT send firefighters and paramedics until the situation is under control. NOTE: Do not turn the water on on your water cannon until the protesters turn violent and approach your officers if you turn the water on before the protesters will come for officers.

• Upvote 1

My way is a little faster.  Dispatch a SUV with 1 officer and 2 SWAT.  Park the vehicle CLOSE to the Rioters, but far enough that they don't jump your guys when they exit the vehicle (takes a little practice).  Use the 1 officer and 1 SWAT just past the vehicle and put them in the STOP PEOPLE position.  Use the other SWAT to get a Flash Bang from the SUV, and throw it into the group.  As soon as it flashes, use that same SWAT to arrest the guy with the sign (he's the "leader") and get him to the SUV ASAP (that's why you park close).

The rest of the group will stop their demonstration as soon as the guy with the sign is in the SUV.

If the people don't get out of the street, you can use the officers / SWAT to send them out of the street.  Transport the guy with the sign, mission complete.

I once called the national guard and shot everyone :)

I've started doing this because it always ends the same for me.  An entire SWAT unit mobbed and beat up, then more people show.  I just finished playing and had to send TWO SWAT units and four police cars back to base EMPTY.  I love the call and using police, but it gets wayyyy too out of control.