Ace

Moncton shooting

Thoughts with the officers and families...I'll be surprised if this scumbag comes out of this alive,he's either going to eat his gun or get stuffed full of lead from the ERT.

Cops don't really put a lot of effort into taking cop-killers "peacefully" and I support them 100%. Killing a  LEO is the one thing that will get you hounded by every law enforcement agency wherever you go.

I saw the press conference and the inspector (I thin) was really in a state this must be a Hugh shock to Canada

My friend who lives in N.B said that no one really watches the Province and it is always quiet, so I guess it is a shock to them..

Yeah, Toronto police prays with for them. It such a terrible thing that happened. I am so sorry. That thing about 300 officers is correct, RCMP and even tribal and municipal agencies responded and also Canadian army has been used. I am surprised that officers didn't shot him. 

I am surprised that officers didn't shot him.

I'm not. You don't really want to shoot a surrendering suspect in public, because that's what he apparently did. It would've stained the police deptartments reputation for good reason imo. I would lose my respect and faith for any police department if they'd start shooting suspects unlawfully as an act of revenge, no matter how justified that would've felt for the colleagues of those fallen constables. This asshole is going to be prosecuted in a court of law, as it is supposed to be in civilized countries (and apparently very polite countries like Canada too!). The police are not judges, nor executioners. Thank god for that.

H.

Yeah, you are right, Hoppah. Since I am also a cop and we're basically brother in arms, I feel some kinda hate against that asshole and first thing that came to my mind was revenge, I apologize. I am sure that he will get life sentence. It does happen from time to time that in our beloved Canada people get serious punishments. For serious crimes of course which this case was! No doubt about getting life without parole.