Vojtula

Hradecko Mod (CZ) WIP

HRADECKO MOD

concept of a rural mod based in the Czech Republic, set in fictional city located at borders of different regions, and real city and real units.

What I can promise? HQ skins and lights, what is not good is reworked ;)

Will include new map, partialy city, partialy countryside, and mountains, some parts will not be able to get even with 4x4 cars and you will have to carry injured by your personel to the nearest Ambulance

On map there will be:

Mountain Rescue -
ehZCAnA.jpg

Police -
ozKmubv.jpg
yeti is stil WIP

Municipal police -
oR5mm7k.jpg
EMS -
bZ5MQqW.jpg

FD - secret for now

VFD-
BoD1AzX.jpg

beta will be up soon, keep focused.
https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Hradecko-Mod-EM-4/1448288925415621

credits: Skoda Octavia - MikeyPi
Skoda Yeti - Wooder
Toyta Rav4 - Itchiboy
Quad - Hoppah
MB Sprinter - NICCO
Tatra 815 -7 4x4 (CJ and Míla)
ligbars - Levik, CJ VPI

Hezký pokus, ale chtělo by to ještě nějakou prvovýjezdovou CASku, s malým RZAčkem, VEA a sedmičkou toho moc neuděláš, nejsme němci, podle znaků je všechno HZS, takže prvovýjezdová CAS je nutností, i kdyby to byla liazka, tak jí mít musíš.

simple english translation from google:  :happy: 
Nice try, but it would need to have some first class engine. With a small RIV, Battalion and tanker too much do so, we're not Germans, according to sign  all are profesional, so first class engine is a necessity, even if it was liaz, so you have to have it.

Give him a break  :laugh: I think that the mod will not be ordinary Czech mod as we used to know, I especially like the Mountain rescue service cars. 

I know I jast wanted to show you guys what I have done now, this is still WIP and I will ad Tatra for sure

NO - I jast wanted

Yes - I just wanted

Give him a break :laugh: I think that the mod will not be ordinary Czech mod as we used to know, I especially like the Mountain rescue service cars.

ordinary Czech mod is here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/13719-cz-zachranari-pisek/

Edited by tft.cf
posts merged, please avoid double posting

NO - I jast wanted

Yes - I just wanted 

I'm starting to get tired of your attitude.

He's making his own Czech mod and you're not letting him work in peace just because the mods are from the same country. It's OK to give him suggestions and ideas, but if you're here to disrupt the hard work of another modder, it'll be better for you to leave this topic and quit that arrogant attitude. And stop advertising your mods everywhere: we don't need that here. 

NO - I jast wanted

Yes - I just wanted

ordinary Czech mod is here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/13719-cz-zachranari-pisek/

Don't be advertising your mod here, you've got your own topic for that. And please watch the attitude. By all means, offer constructive advice, but don't be rude about it. Just because you've already got a Czech mod, just doesn't mean another one can't be made. The OP was just showing something he had been working on. There is nothing wrong with him doing this!

The rest of you, just report it next time. There's no need to be getting involved.

Now back to topic please.

Hello everyone,

VojtaEliáš asked me to upload photos of progress because he's experiencing some upload issues. So here you go: 

post-15924-0-98241700-1406638721_thumb.j EMS with HEMS

post-15924-0-02056100-1406638757_thumb.j On the left Czech Red CrossWater Rescue, K9 and transport ambulance, on the right is Mountain Rescue Service

post-15924-0-67038800-1406638788_thumb.j Police of the Czech Republic

post-15924-0-58517400-1406638821_thumb.j Municipal Police

post-15924-0-39021200-1406638845_thumb.j Fire Department (those are professionals, volunteer FD will be done eventually) 

84SxF6g.jpg

Credits are: EC 135 model Wittener/Iglheaz skin BASTIAN

T5s are NICCOS  skins mine

VW Amarok is by geromino EKIA skin mine

Skoda Yeti is Wooder's

Childs are Sputnik nano  by Mad Monk and Tesla by CarlJohansson

All textures except EC135 are made by me

I would like to show some work done on the mod! If you are concerd about it please check our facebook page. 

Nice work so far good luck. 

Nice models! Especially the Mountain Rescue VW! 

Oooo nice models! keep it up. :)

Thank you guys! I will keep the work up :) 

Also check the FB page https://www.emergency-planet.com/Hradecko-Mod-EM-4-1448288925415621/ there are more pics, as I work already almost one year on it.

PS: if moderators could move this into the European modding section to Conceptuals modifications, that would be great :) thanks 

Thanks for moving me :) 

also chceck the progress

5rdO9gY.jpg

You can see mikey's skodas with czech livery in front of them there is unmarked trafic sedan, T5 is NICCO's and skin is from Bastian's police package and childs are by CJ, civil cars are from ccc and personel skins are done by me