THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

so_co_engine_1.jpg

so_co_engine_2.jpg

not trying to be rude but the skins merritt "made" are literally just slightly modified versions of this skin that we use for our clan modification. Merritt did these 7 months ago.

Looks good though!

Compared to the previous simple line design, I really like the new style you added! Since this is fictional, heres some ideas Im just throwing out there. If you looking for any new styles.

• The center thicker line could be a separate color from the skinny outside border lines. Example, black or a nice gold.
  • The top half of the cabin could be sectioned off with a nice black or possibly the red your using (wouldn't know about the red without seeing it first).
  • For E1- I would suggest placing E1 on the roof of the cab. Just to add more to the design.
  • I noticed a lot of the 'parts' on the rigs are pure white with the rest of the truck. For example, the spot light housing, I would find them on the skin and make the black or dark grey. Same with the spot lights in front of the lightbar on E1.
  • Those boxes on E1 that are housing the smaller side lights on the cab roof. I would suggest making a darker of the white (just by a little, so they stand out a little more) on the main truck. This way they dont look so just blended in. Or you could even make them some kind of texture.

I also like the amount of detail you added into the vehicles! For the F350, I've always liked the idea of the window designs. Which is why you will see them in my projects as well. But for this kind of vehicle, I would suggest having a different more professional design or even the logo/emblem faded nicely on one side or the middle window.

Compared to the previous simple line design, I really like the new style you added! Since this is fictional, heres some ideas Im just throwing out there. If you looking for any new styles.

• The center thicker line could be a separate color from the skinny outside border lines. Example, black or a nice gold.
  • The top half of the cabin could be sectioned off with a nice black or possibly the red your using (wouldn't know about the red without seeing it first).
  • For E1- I would suggest placing E1 on the roof of the cab. Just to add more to the design.
  • I noticed a lot of the 'parts' on the rigs are pure white with the rest of the truck. For example, the spot light housing, I would find them on the skin and make the black or dark grey. Same with the spot lights in front of the lightbar on E1.
  • Those boxes on E1 that are housing the smaller side lights on the cab roof. I would suggest making a darker of the white (just by a little, so they stand out a little more) on the main truck. This way they dont look so just blended in. Or you could even make them some kind of texture.
I also like the amount of detail you added into the vehicles! For the F350, I've always liked the idea of the window designs. Which is why you will see them in my projects as well. But for this kind of vehicle, I would suggest having a different more professional design or even the logo/emblem faded nicely on one side or the middle window.
yes I've noticed the texture issues and well I'm still trying to find the textures for it and maybe the gold seems like a good idea and maybe the roof being red or something else and as for the roof numbers those will be added as far as ik

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

not trying to be rude but the skins merritt "made" are literally just slightly modified versions of this skin that we use for our clan modification. Merritt did these 7 months ago.

Looks good though!

The only thing is the striping that was kept as it worked for the mod. Lettering is a different font, door seals are different as well. This a the first version of the skin and the finalized one will hopefully blow tise and the 7 month old one away.

yes I've noticed the texture issues and well I'm still trying to find the textures for it and maybe the gold seems like a good idea and maybe the roof being red or something else and as for the roof numbers those will be added as far as ik

Some solid ideas that I will explore, thank you.

yeah indeed, 'cause white looks a bit easy :/

I know the Netherlands use a lot of white police vehicles but still :P
might be a bit easy but i don't see it used much in any other mods

The only thing is the striping that was kept as it worked for the mod. Lettering is a different font, door seals are different as well. This a the first version of the skin and the finalized one will hopefully blow tise and the 7 month old one away.

Some solid ideas that I will explore, thank you.

uh.. no? same flag between the doors, same headlights, flashers, even the keep back 500 feet is the same. the main colors and striping is just recolored. even your arrows for the turn signals are still facing the same way which tells me its pretttty much the same skin. a few minor edits. Great work. also your window colors are even the same.

Entire skin is being changed so your concerns will be dealt with. However some things such as keep back 500 feet and other basic lettering like the pump panel will remain the same as most apparatus created are te same with minor changes. If there is any suggestions you have as to make the skin better than the last please feel free to pm me your suggestions if not appreciate your feedback.

hey guys time for a little update limited water supply will be in this mod and a tanker include just not the one that you see in most mods i mashed up two models pictures below

Cab-itchboy

Tank-Freakinmusket

Note: the skin is just there as i didnt thank that a red tank portion with a white cab would look good to annouce the unit

Your are getting good at modelling. Only 2 hours after release and there is already a unit of my trucks. Well done.

thank you when i get back from my gf's tonight i'm gonna model some better Mini LEDs along with the LED's that go in the grill of the truck and on the wheel wells

We'll have a contest in modeling?  :happy:

eh i'm not that good yet i tred modeling a freightliner model out of the foam tender from LA it didnt work so good and it sucks bc i would've like to have it in game

i'm going to make completly new lights for the tanker the two mini LEDs on the top of the tank at the back will be emergency lights and it will also have flood lights on the sides of the tank and on the lightbar on the cab

I cannot wait to see this mod. It is going to have the preeist units ever!!

thank you and guys stay tuned in for the next few days for Engine 1 and the new and final skin Engine 2 and enigne 3 are being worked on with the new skins

Before we show of the final choice for E-1 just want to take a moment to say thanks to everyone with the ideas for the new paint scheme. You guys pointed out some awesome points and a lot of short comings the White and Red Stripe version had. I am anxious to see what you guys think about the final choice for the Fire Rigs

They look much better than the earlier ones. I like the stripes and shading you put into the skin. Hope to see more. Hopefully, you can start doing the police units.

thank you and the credit to making the skins goes to merrit long he did an awesome job and idk when the police units will be skined