THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

I think Its amazing. Now question, is there anyway to have the engine supply water to an engine. Prehaps for times when a hydrant is avaible near by an engine can supply a engine or truck company. I know the Tanker can but I think it be a little more realistic you know.

BTW the Type 5 is awesome. now lets add a Type 3 lol

i plans on modeling a type 2 or 3 i get all the pictures from skeeter brush trucks Facebook page lol i'm not sure witch one i'm going to model yet though

New update say hello to UMFD Hazmat 1 the model recived edits from merritt, original by itchboy, and the lights are flinns i'm in love with the skin for it "Flirtin With Disaster"

ok guys so i want ya'lls opinion which version of Brush Truck Option 1,2, or 3 they are type 5's already done the type 3(international brush truck) all are skeeter brush trucks and have differences a poll will be up and will be closed by December 30, 2014(tuesday) witch one wins will be replacing Brush 2

Option 1

10849096_765319763504075_107446311505983

Option 2

10636337_764458013590250_594688766093443

Option 3

10006307_739006852802033_620498059797670

Option 3 looks great. You should also see if there is a way in the game for to use the limited water script and the hose mounted on the front of the rig

Limited water is already in the mod and the pumper gun would require redoing one of the scripts

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Limited water is already in the mod and the pumper gun would require redoing one of the scripts

I have seen it done with the Riverside mod.  I do not remember if it actually affected the water supply.  I will have to check.  I also think the boston mod had a water canon on the front of one of the rescue/brush trucks.

I have seen it done with the Riverside mod. I do not remember if it actually affected the water supply. I will have to check. I also think the boston mod had a water canon on the front of one of the rescue/brush trucks.

River Falls is scripted to not have deck guns

I just started playing this mod - tonight. Where is the switch for the doors? I each station has a switch for the roof,just looking for the doors

Done pm'd you back lol

I just started playing this mod - tonight.  Where is the switch for the doors?  I each station has a switch for the roof,just looking for the doors

They are on the inside. Kinda like how the Brooklyn and Manhattan mods do it, if you've played either one of those.

Is there a way to save the game, so you dont have to call in all the units every time you play?

don't know if it works on the mod but when playing press esc then main menu, save/load click the save tab then accept think that should work.

Gunswat