THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

That amblulance is actually pretty unique. If you want some inspiration, have a look at the Wyoming Medical Center ambulances.

Conveniently placed in this spoiler!

5397919126_74dc956325_z.jpgWyoming-Medical-Center-Ambulance.jpg

DSCN1037_-_Copy.JPG

CASP13-EXT1.JPG

ambulance_bear-1.jpg

ambulances_eagle.jpg

ah to be picked up in the "road kill" themed ambulance...

That amblulance is actually pretty unique. If you want some inspiration, have a look at the Wyoming Medical Center ambulances.

Conveniently placed in this spoiler!

5397919126_74dc956325_z.jpgWyoming-Medical-Center-Ambulance.jpg

DSCN1037_-_Copy.JPG

CASP13-EXT1.JPG

ambulance_bear-1.jpg

ambulances_eagle.jpg

thanks marshall but i'm gonna have all the ambos skinned as what i've showed only the numericals changed on it but those are some really nice rigs

• Downvote 1

the ambulance is about 75% done after i get this first one done the others will be done in a matter of minutes

i'm not going to be working on the mod for a lil while my grandmother is in the hospital her artery right next to her heart disected while on the operating table and shes still in the hospital bc of it so i'm at the hospital for the majority of the day

• Downvote 1

the ambulance is about 75% done after i get this first one done the others will be done in a matter of minutes

i'm not going to be working on the mod for a lil while my grandmother is in the hospital her artery right next to her heart disected while on the operating table and shes still in the hospital bc of it so i'm at the hospital for the majority of the day

Sorry to hear that, hope shes recovers quickly

Thanks guys she's doing good now but still in the ICU tyler is gonna finnis the ambo skin for me since I'm at the hospital everyday and almost all day ill be back to working on it soon

• Downvote 1

ok guys time for an update even with everything going on right now i've got little time to work on the mod but i'll be back in about a week or two i've finnsihed River Falls Ambo 1 you will find pictures below all the ambos are going to be this model with each of them having their own skin

• Downvote 1

She looks snazzy, I think I recognize some of those emblem styles off a shirt a guy on my department wears...

i found the emblems on google i just looked up star of life the model is bamas f350 ambo and cops dodge vapid responder combined into one

• Downvote 1

River Falls Car2 (model is itchboy's dodge durango reskined by me the lightbar model is the lightbar on the battalion chief in montana mod)

i'm going to work on reskinning and getting Rescue 1 in game

• Downvote 1

Love the look of Engine 6, keep up the good work! Now, is River Falls a volunteer type thing, or is it gunna be a city?

it will be a city type they way me and the scripter have talked the tofirestation script will have 6 fire stations 5 3bay and 1 2bay and then EMS with their own stations and there will be a total of 3 2 3bay and 1 1bay

• Downvote 1