THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Ok guys and gals so I started on one of the two new tanker models both will be international ill finnish both of them as soon as I get back home now here is two screenshots of the first one ive started modeling

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

welp loads of updates i've made 2 models in one day and uv mapped them both but here is 4 of the new units in RF you have UMFD Brush 1, Tanker 1, Tanker 2, and RFFD Tanker 1 the rears modeled by me itchboy owns the cab and lights on them sorry about the crappy photo

Personally I think that the UMFD Brush rig should replace one of the brush units that's part of RFFD

the back story is that UMFD recently went to a paid department and achived several grants to get a second station with 2 tankers and a brush truck to cover it's massavie call area and gained 3 hazmats due to automatic mutail aid responses to hazmat fires in River Falls

I think Its amazing. Now question, is there anyway to have the engine supply water to an engine. Prehaps for times when a hydrant is avaible near by an engine can supply a engine or truck company. I know the Tanker can but I think it be a little more realistic you know.

BTW the Type 5 is awesome. now lets add a Type 3 lol