THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

That's a very cool, unique, and professional looking color scheme. Very impressed, definitely worth using.

Thank you the skins will all look that way for the fire

Very nice.

thank you there should be a video of lights for the ambos and engine 2

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

See? It looks way more better and nice! gj :cool:

thank you glad that everyone likes them I'm still waiting to see the finnished skin for then tanker :)

I have to say those are some very well done skins! I really like the striping on the pickup and the engine looks beautiful. Great job!

thank you glad that everyone likes them

ok Guys got 2 model changes and one model edit i will be showing you Engineers Vehicle(itchboy's F350 utility), L1(model mash up by Dyson), and the ambo models(itchboys dodge ambo) the ambo and the engineers vehicle are the changed models and L1 has new LED's and a new Ladder the skin is just tempary 

Those are some awesome units! I love that ladder, 1 thing though. I think the ladder would look better with the white stripe continuing and the whole thing red. I know it goes along with the skins of the other units but in my opinion, it just looks odd. The other thing is that the ambulance scaling (cab to box) doesn't look right to me.

Anyways, those look great!

Those are some awesome units! I love that ladder, 1 thing though. I think the ladder would look better with the white stripe continuing and the whole thing red. I know it goes along with the skins of the other units but in my opinion, it just looks odd. The other thing is that the ambulance scaling (cab to box) doesn't look right to me.

Anyways, those look great!

Thank you but l1 doesn't have a finnished skin it will be worked on after engine 3's skin is done and the ambo is itchboys the only thing i did to it was added the lightbar

I love how this is progressing. I have to agree with firefighter23, the skin looks off on the ladder even though it looked great on the engine. (I know it's a WIP, but thought I'd chime in). Really looking forward to this. Keep up the great work!

I love how this is progressing. I have to agree with firefighter23, the skin looks off on the ladder even though it looked great on the engine. (I know it's a WIP, but thought I'd chime in). Really looking forward to this. Keep up the great work!

the skin on the ladder is just there that is not the final skin for the ladder

ok Guys got 2 model changes and one model edit i will be showing you Engineers Vehicle(itchboy's F350 utility), L1(model mash up by Dyson), and the ambo models(itchboys dodge ambo) the ambo and the engineers vehicle are the changed models and L1 has new LED's and a new Ladder the skin is just tempary

Excited to see the skins on my units!

Hey Guys heres an update Ambo skins here you will see Ambo 1(model by itchboy) they are not run along with fire they will have sepeart stations the skins by merrit long(no changes this is the only skin going to be made)