Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

On 3/2/2017 at 0:50 PM, THVFD said:

Hi all been quit some time. Just so you know the mod is not dead it is still being worked on and progressing greatly we are just keeping everything a secret.

To Start things off you all are going to see lots of goodies. To start things off here is a image of a reworked UMFD Engine

That midmount pierce is awesome!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2017 at 7:40 PM, armyconrad said:

Will there be any Kentucky Division of Forestry brush trucks? 

we dont really have many of those around here with the exception of the mammouth cave national park wildland engine, the only time i have ever seen them was on a special call by my volly FD at a field fire

On 8/20/2017 at 11:58 PM, THVFD said:

we dont really have many of those around here with the exception of the mammouth cave national park wildland engine, the only time i have ever seen them was on a special call by my volly FD at a field fire

We have a few in our county (which is roughly north of yours), but they aren't used super often. They are cross staffed by the paid units or staffed by volunteers. We have 1 Kentucky Division of Forestry brush truck, but it is owned and operated by the head park ranger of a forest.

[1]***Disclaimer*** I am not asking about a release date.[1]

I am however curious what the purpose of this post is outside of boasting a beautiful modification? Is the intention to guide this modification into a public release at some point in time[1] ? If so, I'm excited to see this project continue to grow and become a great product. If not, I think it's safe to say that we can all appreciate the work that has been put into this very obviously well-made modification so far, however I don't see the point in essentially posting a brag thread around it. 

My intention isn't to hurt anyone's feelings or offend any forum rules here, just asking a curious question.

Thank you,

Olympus1492

Yes I see your point to, it is  a tease but on the other hand.  I am sure a lot of work  has gone into to the mod and they want to show it off.   Maybe someday when they are board with it might be released to the forum.   The post dose say Privet mod.

3 hours ago, Olympus1492 said:

[1]***Disclaimer*** I am not asking about a release date.[1]

I am however curious what the purpose of this post is outside of boasting a beautiful modification? Is the intention to guide this modification into a public release at some point in time[1] ? If so, I'm excited to see this project continue to grow and become a great product. If not, I think it's safe to say that we can all appreciate the work that has been put into this very obviously well-made modification so far, however I don't see the point in essentially posting a brag thread around it. 

My intention isn't to hurt anyone's feelings or offend any forum rules here, just asking a curious question.

Thank you,

Olympus1492

Going by the rules, there is nothing that says they aren't allowed to post a private show-off thread. Everything checks out in here. There is a clear marker on the topic title, all of the content shown has credits, THVFD has been responsive to credit change requests, and people in here have been civil about their discussions.

On the other hand, if anybody posts other people's content and then claim it to be their own, thats where moderators step in. I have not seen anything  of that sort in here so we have no reason to take action against this post.

You dont have to worry about offending anyone. There are no rules about offending anyone either.

• Upvote 1

Today i will be showing everyone a long awaited post to show everyone that the mod is not been forgotten and is still continuing development until the mod team and myself feel as it is completed.

Today i show a long awaited Video of the new or overhauled River Falls Engines for the River Falls Mod For Emergency 4/ 911 First Responders. You Also get a Sneak Peak at some of the recent map work that Itchboy and Myself have put into the mod.

Credits

RFFD Engine 1, Reaper, THVFD

RFFD Engine 2, MikeyPi, Reaper, THVFD

RFFD Engine 3, Reaper, THVFD

RFFD Engine 4, Reaper, Itchboy, THVFD

River Falls Hospital Model, THVFD

River Falls Map Texture, THVFD, Fire Dept. Boston

The Song in the background, AC/DC ThunderStruck

• Upvote 1

i so wish this mod was public

With much inspiration from one of bamas photos he did a while back

River Falls Engine 1