THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Ah, okay. I see, city type like NYC, LA, and Chicago. I don't see many American volunteer mods, all you see is european mods where the firefighters are actually paged to station and have to put their gear on :P I am a Vollie.

Ah, okay. I see, city type like NYC, LA, and Chicago. I don't see many American volunteer mods, all you see is european mods where the firefighters are actually paged to station and have to put their gear on :P I am a Vollie.

ik i'm waiting for the stillwater mod for that i'm a volly to

• Downvote 1

heres an update i'm working on understanding the LAToFireStation script so i can make it to how i want it i'm trying to figure out how i can take it to where the 3 ambos that park at the big fs and make it to where they all will park at a seperate one but they all go off of the same second VO and i'm also trying to get the 6 fire engines 2 rescues 2 squads 2 brushs and 2 forestrys for the first release its going to be the fd command map 3 version of woods map if i can figure out witch lines i need to copy and paste then i'll have the script up and ready to go and there will be around 6 or 7 ambos with a supervisor

• Downvote 1

Hey guys got a small update i'm currently working on lights for Ladder 1 but as i took a break from the lights on it i reskined i think it's rafaelmelendez's hazmat model from manhattan mod v3 pictures below keep posted for a video of lights for car 2 and Ladder 1 the one making the video has been quite busy lately

• Downvote 1

Sorry, on your most recent post of the Hazmat unit

oh thats the lightbar that came with the model the lightbars i use are the whelens, the montana brush lightbar, and the Legend lightbar without spotlights model from the DL section of the website with a edited texture by me

• Downvote 1

Looks great can't wait:)

The hazmat truck needs some wheels tho:P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks and yea all of them need wheels but Car2 and the ambo lol but guys say hello to EMS Command the lights are in the works the model is itchboy's and ubisoft's F150 i created the doors for it and added the lightbar

• Downvote 1