THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Whoo, nice. I am guessing at least 3 months of work, eh? It has to be very difficult.

Well the new map wont be in the next release the next release I have to finnish up some models for and set the new stations up

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Good luck ;)

If you need a mapper for after, do not hesitate

Thanks and ill keep you in mind for the time being im going to learn how to do it so I have another em4 modding skill

So i decided to round up the heard and get a family photo off all the new or edited models in RF that will be in V1(suggestion by itchboy)

these where made by itchboy,reaper,mikeypi,bama, and myself

Just don't add a "so real" forest roads on a map, like some devs do in their mods.

So i decided to round up the heard and get a family photo off all the new or edited models in RF that will be in V1(suggestion by itchboy)

these where made by itchboy,reaper,mikeypi,bama, and myself

So you are not going to make bigger front lights on KME, despite the photos of real one? like you ignored me last time

Just don't add a "So" real forest roads on a map, like some devs do in their mods.

So you are not going to make bigger front lights on KME, despite the photos of real one? like you ignored me last time

KME there isnt a KME in RF

If you are talking about the spartan it gave me several issues that itchboy helped me out with and he fixed the size issue with the lights

Just don't add a "so real" forest roads on a map, like some devs do in their mods.

Its not a KME actually. I resized the lights bigger for him. Still not enough?

And I don't understand what a "so real" road is. Do you mean a forest road that is clean or straight?

Its not a KME actually. I resized the lights bigger for him. Still not enough?

And I don't understand what a "so real" road is. Do you mean a forest road that is clean or straight?

I mean like a round snake - nobody gonna build it like that in real  :cool: 

I mean like a round snake - nobody gonna build it like that in real  :cool:

Oh you mean not necesarrily has to be curved like a shoelace. I see.

Its unlikely he'll make roads like that. He is basing his texture on a real location with real roads built by people who know that a straight road is usually better.

Time for some forum voting

what used to be know as the Timberland Sheriff's Department is now named River Falls Sheriff's Department 

with the new naming due to city exspantion a local paint shop offered a new decal package for the Sheriff's Department

New RF Sheriff skin done by my good friend 11Alpha12

The Poll will end Sundaty April 26, 2015

• Downvote 1

Time for some forum voting

what used to be know as the Timberland Sheriff's Department is now named River Falls Sheriff's Department 

with the new naming due to city exspantion a local paint shop offered a new decal package for the Sheriff's Department

Old 

New

New RF Sheriff skin done by my good friend 11Alpha12

The Poll will end Sundaty April 26, 2015

If you ask me, black and yellow looks classier and authoritative, whereas white and blue looks more clean and blends with the mod's (soon to be) rural theme better.

I've cast my vote. More vehicles coming your way.

Mod updates are looking fantastic.

One question tho, and it is not specific only to this mod. With the updated lights, and when a lot of units are in the same vicinity, there is some lag generated. I'm betting this is not due to my computer as it is running an R9 290 GPU. Is there some setting or something that will help with the performance issue. Thank you

Mod updates are looking fantastic.

One question tho, and it is not specific only to this mod. With the updated lights, and when a lot of units are in the same vicinity, there is some lag generated. I'm betting this is not due to my computer as it is running an R9 290 GPU. Is there some setting or something that will help with the performance issue. Thank you

Im running on an intel graphics and processor and have no lag