THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Looking good, THVFD. I really like the units you've put together here

Thank you bama but a lot goes to you and mikeypi and itcboy and hoppah I'm ready to get my hands on that freightliner you modeled lol I do believe that is what it was

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Yeah the units look good but it looks like the town ran out of money for a new engine and outfitted old rig with a newer light system lol!

Lol its supposed to look that way there are 2 older style engines and than brush 2

The older engine went for a retro fit, which means the Town only had enough of a budget to have the tank, pump, warning lights upgraded as the body and other parts of the rig are solid.

Yeah, indeed. I like the old truck in particular. :)

Looking good

loving the La France ladder, good job

thank you all skins go to merritt

time for a update all FD lights are complete and the PD are in the works video below of the Upper Mountain ALF ladder and engine

the song in it is Shell Shocked i do not own the credits for it it was playing on an internet radio when i recorded the video

for those of you wondering why there are 3 rush trucks in River Falls this is why

i was playing River Falls and just started only had 2 fire trucks spawned and i got this within the first 2 brush trucks arrived the fire done spread past the parking lot and ran out of water normal tanks are set to 500 gallons of water and the tanker only has 1000 gallons uppon release use the water wisley 

After RFFD Engine 4 had some mechenical issues they odered a pierce Quantum to replace it here's a picture fo River Falls E4(sorry for the double posy mods)

RFFD Engine 4(model and lights miami mod team)

So this unit and the Mack will both be included in the mod as Engine 4?

The mack wasn't engine 4 e4 was never showed until now the old model was an older type seagrave but was giving problems so it was changed to the qauntum the mack is UMFD engine 24-A witch is an off map unit used as a mutail aid rig

The units are looking awesome!

Is it possible to do truck to truck with the water supply? It would be awesome to be able to do tanker shuttles.

Great job and thanks for all of your hard work.

:)

The tanker will function that way as for other trucks no they can only connect to hydrant and the tanker can connect to any of the vehicles

Hm, looks well done

Thank you glad you like it