Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

As a member of BCAS, I have tried to do exactly what you mentioned since day 1 of creating this modification, to keep it simple.. Falls are BLS, Most of the other stuff gets layered like your Man down BLS+ALS and of course ALS cancelled. ;).. as for implementing a CCP or ITT car, most likely thatll be the helicopter that responds.

Rewording of the Calls has been completed.

A new Ambulance station was added to the map so there is now 3 BLS and 1 ALS along with a Supervisor which is usually ALS.

There are a few ways to make it work, 1 BLS dont have kits and if they need one they call for ALS to make it seem some what realistic.

2, The BLS units heal slower than the ALS units.

| personally prefer the first way, but let me know what you guys think.

I'm glad I can finally relate to someone! I am too a member of BCAS, and I love the job. I'm waiting to move up into the PCP schooling starting in January but I'm hired with them as an EMR.

That sounds perfect. Brings more realism to the game! I LOVE the BCAS station too. LOVE IT. A brilliant idea to be added in.

If you need any help regarding anything else, give me a PM.

London modification has a taser script. Check it out!

I didn't know that! And I play that mod! D:

I have no idea how I've missed this.

Edited by Steve Winters

No problem, I  hope for that as well! That would be so great tase criminals somewhere else than in a real life for a change :D

Polls have shown what you guys want to see! New pics on page 1 of all units being used in game, minus 5 or so that are being reskinned as we speak.

UPDATE: Once the skinning and last minute touch ups have been done, this modification will be ready for release! I will not give a timeline but if all goes as planned this summer will be exciting one.

Update as of 18/06/14:

-Tasers added

-Station bugs fixed, all units able to return with no issues.

-New Audio for when Taser is deployed.

-New youtube video with features in action. 

-3 MVI's have been added where time is critical and pt's require immediate attention, along with vehicle fire endangering entire city blocks.

-50% of buildings have had hidden dangers added to them when a fire is present and can result in catasrophic injury

-More People, now explosions/stolen cars/demonstrations and fires cause more casualties.

yeah, we got the taser!! Thank you for that! I am seriously looking forward to this modification, seems to be one of the best! Can't just wait. Thank you. 

Edited by randomperson139
Removed bad language

Great work so far!

I'm curious if it's possible to add some sort of riot police to handle the demonstrations. MikeyPI had some great ones: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/457-new-york-city-modification/

They have shields, but can still arrest people; were also able to form a line, etc. Might be a nice touch.

Great work so far!

I'm curious if it's possible to add some sort of riot police to handle the demonstrations. MikeyPI had some great ones: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/457-new-york-city-modification/

They have shields, but can still arrest people; were also able to form a line, etc. Might be a nice touch.

Yes, in the London mod I noticed like a month ago, when you use the riot shield to arrest someone, the officer does not get injured at all.

To both of you, I will look into this and consider adding it in, at this time id need to change possibly the BC sheriffs truck, Maybe Vic PD riot sprinter who knows!

thanks for the continued interest though everyone!

Great work on everything so far, I'm so excited that someone has decided to focus on the BLS/ALS issue in North America (no disrespect to any other North American mods). Have you considered adding CVSE to the mix? I know it might not be the most useful addition, but it would be nice to have it to respond to crashes in freeplay involving trucks.

Great work on everything so far, I'm so excited that someone has decided to focus on the BLS/ALS issue in North America (no disrespect to any other North American mods). Have you considered adding CVSE to the mix? I know it might not be the most useful addition, but it would be nice to have it to respond to crashes in freeplay involving trucks.

Would you prefer CVSE Tahoe or VicPD Crash team F250?