Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

​The lights show up as white square on the units. Please Help!

There was no reason to be writing in bold in such huge font size, aside from being against the TOS it is rather annoying seeing such huge text.  In the future use the regular font for posting, there isnt a valid reason to write that big.

4shared is asking me to log in to download the mod. I'm not logging into a social network on a random website I'll never use again.

Or am I missing a direct download option? I've not used this site before. Also, no, the second link - says the download is expired/no longer there.

honestly 4shared never worked gave me a virus which I'll fix so the mega link would work best, just saying

honestly 4shared never worked gave me a virus which I'll fix so the mega link would work best, just saying

The megalink is down due to a server issue, majority of the files on there got destroyed, but not all. Also, you got a virus because you didn't verify the button you were clicking, you need to use the "Download" button that is the actual button, not a advertisement.

The megalink is down due to a server issue, majority of the files on there got destroyed, but not all. Also, you got a virus because you didn't verify the button you were clicking, you need to use the "Download" button that is the actual button, not a advertisement.

oh ok I didn't know that, once I get rid of the virus I'll be back on my mods again cause they were fun to use but yeah I didn't know it had problems cause the Canadian mod looked really good, an if you do re upload it I think it would be fine then. Also thankyou for letting me know

Here's a wild idea I'm sure, but why not use our download centre? We have ONE download button, not one download button and fifteen pretend ones. Could save a lot of trouble with these 3rd party sites

I wish more of the mods on here were uploaded to Emergency Planet, I really don't trust most download sites, 4shared and Mega included.

• Upvote 1

Here is my privet version of the West Coast Mod and lights  I changed the a few thinks on the map I added more units a few more detective cars gray  and black and Victoria Police units dodge charger lighbar  Argent  I  would like to see the mod be based on the Victoria Police with  the RCMP as back units.  I will release with promotion  from for Kings Highway and the form  thanks for looking.  These lights are close I can get to the rear thing and it will give the RCMP fans a little refile until RCMP Team has completed there task thanks for looking Finn....   

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Here is my privet version of the West Coast Mod and lights  I changed the a few thinks on the map I added more units a few more detective cars gray  and black and Victoria Police units dodge charger lighbar  Argent  I  would like to see the mod be based on the Victoria Police with  the RCMP as back units.  I will release with promotion  from for Kings Highway and the form  thanks for looking.  These lights are close I can get to the rear thing and it will give the RCMP fans a little refile until RCMP Team has completed there task thanks for looking Finn....   

oh gimmie gimmie 

On 3/6/2016 at 11:31 AM, FInn Rescue 12 said:

-snip-

Ah, looks nice! Hopefully you can get with the mod author or get permissions to release this? I love tha' edits!

hey guys,

first I want to say that I am new t em4 and just got the game a month ago and I love this forum!

second I love this mod and this was one of the reasons I got the game, so please keep up the great work.

finally I have a small "bug with the mod", most of the units have "white boxes" on where the lights are. and I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, theultimateassasin11 said:

hey guys,

first I want to say that I am new t em4 and just got the game a month ago and I love this forum!

second I love this mod and this was one of the reasons I got the game, so please keep up the great work.

finally I have a small "bug with the mod", most of the units have "white boxes" on where the lights are. and I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums!

The white boxes is a corona problem, you can find a fix for it if you search around the forums.

• Downvote 1

I've edited a few scripts in this mod to allow emergency vehicles traveling with out their emergency lights activated to travel at normal speeds, or respond to low priority calls "code 1" with the slow speed. Just a bit of realism for this already incredible modification. If Kingairway would like me to release and or send him the files I will be happy to do so.

On 17.11.2015 at 5:36 AM, Cbam871 said:
On 4.10.2015 at 3:57 AM, The Governor said:

4shared is asking me to log in to download the mod. I'm not logging into a social network on a random website I'll never use again.

Or am I missing a direct download option? I've not used this site before. Also, no, the second link - says the download is expired/no longer there.

I stopped the Download just i see this but i give them access to my google+ account how do i undo this !
EDIT: The MEGA link dont work on my Computer