Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I actually want a police substation with a big garage so you can park a lot of cars. I usually call every single police unit on the map so having a substation will help a lot!

Another thing I'd like to see is siren options on vehicles so you can change the siren sounds as seen in other mods. Rumblers ect

I actually want a police substation with a big garage so you can park a lot of cars. I usually call every single police unit on the map so having a substation will help a lot!

Another thing I'd like to see is siren options on vehicles so you can change the siren sounds as seen in other mods. Rumblers ect

Yeah and what ace said cx:3

I have an idea for that, It may or may not be an actual building but I would utilize the street just above the wrecking yard in the lower right area of the map and have 3-4 parking spots on the side of the road ? another option which would take longer is having a cop shop down there that is like Vic PD only and the main one up top in the left would stay RCMP.

Yeah and what ace said cx:3

I like the Idea of a School up there, not to sure about another FD id maybe move an Ambulance station there and then I would use the 2 Ambulance lots in the big Fire station for like a Quick response truck and a Brush Truck.

EDIT: Maybe ill add an Airport in that corner

Edited by Kingairway

Not sure if it's just me, or who can help, but is there a way to "dim" the models? For me, the white on the RCMP cruisers is a little too bright and well, it's hard to see the lights on the emergency vehicles.

Cheers.

Steve if they are to white for you I'd go in and suggest coloring the white units a shade darker towards grey or something, I'm playing right now and I don't notice them to be to bright for me and lights are easy to see along with decals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve if they are to white for you I'd go in and suggest coloring the white units a shade darker towards grey or something, I'm playing right now and I don't notice them to be to bright for me and lights are easy to see along with decals.

It may just be my computer, I'll double check it.

Thanks for the suggestion too.

I am Pleased to announce the New fire engines for the West Coast Canadian Mod have arrived: 

Some might be familiar, while one might be a little new to everyone can you guess which one?

post-57889-0-31595200-1412538928_thumb.j

post-57889-0-75442000-1412538922_thumb.j

post-57889-0-29735500-1412538916_thumb.j

post-57889-0-41536100-1412538905_thumb.j

post-57889-0-47902800-1412538911_thumb.j

This engine (top 3 pictures) is a Combination of a Seagrave rear from the Manhattan Team along with the Cab from the Montana Mod.

Please be Advised these are not final products and are subject to change!

What you do guys think??

Okay ill see what I can do with adding an airfield, also I have made a new youtube video showing off some of the new units and features, hope you guys enjoy!

What light bar would you like to see replace Engine 1 and 12 ( the two engines closet to the building and suit racks in Hall 1 )???

Same lightbar as the engines next to it?

Whelen?

3 Clear lightbars?

Let me know what you guys think

Don't quite understand ?

Look in the read me file

You are not allowed to use any moddels from this mod without premmision of team.

I think he means that he wants you to remove the pic because you are using his model without crediting him.

+ this

Edit, you can left it

5 New units coming to the next patch, Im still tinkering with things but i may or may not replace the rescue truck in Hall 2, will see for now im finishing lighting and moving on to the empty space in the top left corner and working on some extra parking down in the industrial area for the police.

post-57889-0-81033100-1412735316_thumb.jpost-57889-0-72224600-1412735312_thumb.j