JANJUA

WOODBRIDGE NJ Mod [WIP]

Bergen County NJ mod  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Excited For This Mod ?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

Okay Guys as i promised heres an update ! This Vehicle will be the new Battalion Chief aka Tour Commander vehicle I am Replacing the old chevy and put this one in!!

progress is slow but things are going good ! An other suggestions ?? new fire engines to come soon !!

Credit goes to 

Itchboy for the model

Reaper for the Skin

Lights By me

post-58450-0-20001900-1413512633_thumb.p

post-58450-0-62429000-1413512641_thumb.p

I know you're not supposed to ask for status updates, but I don't see a progress bar or anything. I see a lot of completed vehicles, but I also know you need permission for all the models. Are you waiting for permission to to upload the mod or is it not complete yet? I'm just impatient because I live in NJ and I think it's pretty cool that you're doing an NJ mod. Thanks!

I know you're not supposed to ask for status updates, but I don't see a progress bar or anything. I see a lot of completed vehicles, but I also know you need permission for all the models. Are you waiting for permission to to upload the mod or is it not complete yet? I'm just impatient because I live in NJ and I think it's pretty cool that you're doing an NJ mod. Thanks!

It's not complete yet I'm still adding cars and removing stuff , I am also working with my skinner and modeler on new engines so it's gunna take a little longer then I thought and a lot of map changes to come , all I can say is be patient , longer it takes better it comes out

cool yehh i hate to be asking but do u have a possible release date and will there be a clan?

Ahh well I'm hoping to release mid January if everything goes as planned but that will be beta version

I don't think there will be a clan if you start it I don't mind you using the mod but give credit

don't ask for release dates man you could get banned :)

Gunswat

Uh ohh