JANJUA

WOODBRIDGE NJ Mod [WIP]

Bergen County NJ mod  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Excited For This Mod ?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

Looking good! Make sure you give credit to the original authors, it might be a good idea to post this under the images when you post them ;)

Oh I thought I would just give them credit in the read me and in startup of the mod didn't know about he pics , I will do when I get home

AWSOME job

Thanks pal wouldn't be looking this good without you !

Looking good, like seeing things around my state...(I live in Pennsylvaina). Still waiting on someone to make a PA mod, but yanno, may not happen...can't wait to see how this turns out!

i really like the wheels on your police units. not to mention that the models are very modern and realistic. any custom

looking good and i hope to see this roll out soon :)

Thanks man !! And you my friend Eng343ine is putting all brand new sirens that are used around here

Great models!! Can't wait.

Thanks man !! Almost done but might add more stuff to the map or change it up completely

Just to re-iterate what JrFF34 said, he didn't mean the New Jersey State Police don't have that triangle logo on the door. What he meant was the one they use on the cars is actually very slightly different; the ones you have on them is the one they actually wear on their arms and uniforms. It's just a change of font and word size really, quite pedantic stuff you don't necessarily have to change, but just confirming what he meant.

If you look here, it's simpler on the cars than on the officers/banners etc:

njsp316.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

Just to re-iterate what JrFF34 said, he didn't mean the New Jersey State Police don't have that triangle logo on the door. What he meant was the one they use on the cars is actually very slightly different; the ones you have on them is the one they actually wear on their arms and uniforms. It's just a change of font and word size really, quite pedantic stuff you don't necessarily have to change, but just confirming what he meant.

If you look here, it's simpler on the cars than on the officers/banners etc:

njsp316.jpg

IMG_1116.jpgthats all of the old vehicles if you look at the present day vehicles they are driving , the skin looks exactly like the banner, i know since i live in jersey been pulled over by them a few times lol, other then that i see what he meant but now its not simple lettering its more of whats on that banner

UPDATE !!! AS OF 7/26/14

Hey guys sorry for no updates in a while but the mod should be pushed back a bit because Finn came up with a. Great idea of a new map and new type of approach just wait and watch !! o but other than that id say the mod is at like 45%complete

STAY TUNED !!

JanJua any chance you can show a small video on the progress and lightwork to units thanks are going thanks.

Yea man hopefully I'll be done with finishing lighting on the fire trucks this weeks and then I will show a preview if I can get my video recorder to work