THH-8900

[DK] Falck Randers Mod 1.0 - [Status - In Progress]

Welcome to my mod "Randers Mod 1.0"

I am working on the Falck station in my home town Randers City, as Assistance Rescue! I thought that it might be fun, to make a mod with "ALMOST" the same cars as on my station! (:

I made the mod just for fun! I'm working on it, when I am home from work, and if i am bored.!

I will start by saying that I use the LA mod. as my main material!
I like the scripts Hoppa made​​, so i just added some other vehicles and made some adjustments on the map.
I'm using cars from many other mods, and made/changed skins, for some of the vehicles.

!!!!!Unfortunately I do not have permission to release the mod to public. because otherwise I have to ask for permission, from all the modding teams!!!!!!!!
(But who knows in the future?!) :laugh:

FIRE TRUCKS: All the skins on the fire trucks, i made by my self, and addet some details!
In Progress : (I'm trying to find a better model for my Rescue fire truck and the water tanker... I started taking pictures of the Fire trucks windows, so I can edit the skin and it looks more detailed)

AMBULANCES: Most of the ambulances are from "Aarhus mod 1.6.1"... I made some   adjustments on the blue light    and addet new wheels.
In Progress : (I started taking pictures of the ambulances windows, so I can edit the skin and it looks more detailed..... Trying to find a danish car model, for transporting dead bodys)

POLICE: Most of the police cars are form "Aarhus mod 1.6.1".... The VW Passat B7 and VW T5 Facelift is from another mod. I have been working on the new Danish Police design, And just finished it! (Hope you like it?!?) :laugh:
In Progress: (I'm trying to find a model, for the new Danish Mercedes C-220 police car.)

TEC: all cars are from "Copenhagen mod 1.2".
In Progress: (Nothing ATM)

THE MAP: I have uploadet a few pictures of the map!! There are several places that I have changed in the map, but i could only upload 10 photos..!
In Progress: (There are still some things to be changed in map.... As a new fire station, and And other small items)

SUPERVISOR: I made some new videos and tones, An update will come soon, with picture

VIDEO: You can find som videos of the mod on youtube, just seach for "Falck Randers mod EM4"

As I said!: I do not have permission to publish it yet. It may also be that I never get the permission. But otherwise, I hope that you can use some of my ideas then?!? :laugh:

I'm not the best at English, but I hope you understand it! :holdglass: :laugh: :happy:

post-35265-0-97332700-1400008333_thumb.p

post-35265-0-13454300-1400011303_thumb.p

post-35265-0-73857200-1400011349_thumb.p

post-35265-0-09059000-1400087432_thumb.p

post-35265-0-08370500-1400087435_thumb.p

post-35265-0-30741300-1400087442_thumb.p

post-35265-0-30601800-1400087625_thumb.p