itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Thank you for letting me know.

How come only now someone told me about these bugs? I was expecting people to chastize me for releasing it with so many bugs.

i dont know man just saw it now well for one of my vehicles , the tahoes is fine on the police side but when its the ems command car then the headlights and tailights are missing

Thank you for letting me know.

How come only now someone told me about these bugs? I was expecting people to chastize me for releasing it with so many bugs.

Noticed it awhile ago, just only got roun to reporting it, sorry for the delay, missing headlights aside, love the models though, thanks for releasing them. Are you going to release a civvy bus anytime soon?

On 9/20/2014 at 1:19 AM, Medic 14 said:

Noticed it awhile ago, just only got roun to reporting it, sorry for the delay, missing headlights aside, love the models though, thanks for releasing them. Are you going to release a civvy bus anytime soon?

School has got me tied up in more than a few ways. Also busy doing work for several other mods.

Still Very WIP.

Is there a place we could make a request?

GSO8706Monterey-MA.jpg

Absolutely love all your cars and the scaling with the already in game cars and the maps and all around whatnot is great!! You personally have helped me with my personal American mod 10 times over, so thank you!!

You could have someone else make that for you. I am really busy working for other mods, that this very topic hasn't seen any activity in a while.
When I am freed from my obligaitons, I am considering making a FF vehicle pack, and that kind of truck would definitely be a part of it.

Is there a place we could make a request?

GSO8706Monterey-MA.jpg

Absolutely love all your cars and the scaling with the already in game cars and the maps and all around whatnot is great!! You personally have helped me with my personal American mod 10 times over, so thank you!!

You want this ?

o0u7br.png

I don't actually make firetrucks. Well, not yet .

Are you going to start modeling them about the same time I do lol? But great work with the civil car pack it makes River Falls have a much more american feel

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Are you going to start modeling them about the same time I do lol? But great work with the civil car pack it makes River Falls have a much more american feel

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

When Montana Mod goes live, then I will continue this mod, but so far, little progress has been made.

Began UV mapping the bus. Other than that, nothing new.