itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Here's my entry, Ford F150 fictional Park Ranger vehicle. What do you think?

It looks great. Although it doesnt follow the themes I provided in the first page so it can't be included in the poll. My apologies if this hurts you or anything. :sorrysign:

BUT....I'll include it in the variety pack. Just send it over to me.

Everyone should send in their skins. This is gonna be one big variety pack....I hope.

To everyone who has posted their skins in this thread:

Please PM your skins to me so that I can begin compiling them.

Also....I will releasing a patch for my Ambulance Pack soon.

Send your skins in. I love seeing them. Everyone else does... :cheers-mate:

A little something to keep you guys interested:

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-08-23 23-25-59-10.png

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-08-23 23-25-49-29.png

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-08-23 23-23-50-35.png

There's already an F350 ambulance....why not make an F550 ambulance to complete it?

Looks great bud

Here is a few thanks Itchboy. 

They look great.  They cant make it into the poll though since they dont follow the themes I needed.

I would really like to include them in my variety pack, but I would much rather you finish the Boston mod and release it then.

Hey Itchboy when is the end of voting for this month ? 

31th of August. I plan on modifying the rules to make the submission date bi-annual, so that means twice a month.

I am doing this so that I can complete the submissions faster, and therefore, the mod comes out faster.

:laugh: I win.

No doubt about that. You are getting in the mod, but everyone else who submitted gets their skin into a separate variety pack, so in a way, everyone gets the chance to get their skins shared and used by the community. Its a win for everyone.

• tft.cf's News Van Skin (11 votes) [55.00%]
  • olmyster911's News Van Skin (5 votes) [25.00%]
  • olmyster911's Service Truck Sin (4 votes) [20.00%]

Normal photo is better than action  :laugh:

I guess olmyster still wins since his Service truck skin is in a different category (and is the only one that can win actually)

Updated the rules. Im no good at organizing stuff. I should have someone do this for me.

he wins the the service category, just because of my warnings on your mistakes in the rules  :laugh:

Hahah....Yes he does. But it is the fair and right thing to do.....even though he technically has no competition in that category. Its basically a one horse race right now. Maybe I should withold the voting until a challenger submits his own utility truck skin.

Well....since this is the first time I've done this kind of thing, I'll lax the rules for now. Since he has two submissions, you may have another one as well just so olmyster's skin has competition.

Before next month, I'll hopefully get to fix the rules.

In the meantime, have this ambulance.
post-58368-0-16079400-1408892425_thumb.p
post-58368-0-58065500-1408892431_thumb.p
post-58368-0-93149900-1408892437_thumb.p
post-58368-0-87377500-1408892445_thumb.p

Normal photo is better than action  :laugh:

I think maybe people think your skin comes with the satellite dish on top, because otherwise I can't at all see the attraction to "News Scene - Do Not Cross"  :s

I think maybe people think your skin comes with the satellite dish on top, because otherwise I can't at all see the attraction to "News Scene - Do Not Cross"  :s

Use google and search "News Scene - Do Not Cross"  :laugh: satellite dish not against the rules, every news van has satellite dish.

Use google and search "News Scene - Do Not Cross"  :laugh: satellite dish not against the rules, every news van has satellite dish.

Thankfully no such design exists in reality  :cool: The satellite dish is not part of the skin to be included though

Thankfully no such design exists in reality  :cool: The satellite dish is not part of the skin to be included though

Well....due to the fact that other users in this site are modellers, I will allow them to use props, but they are not allowed to be included in the pack or competition. I will unfortunately have to make them on my own. :juggle:

Well....due to the fact that other users in this site are modellers, I will allow them to use props, but they are not allowed to be included in the pack or competition. I will unfortunately have to make them on my own. :juggle:

This was my point to tft.cf; it is you who will be creating the models etc so his satellite dish won't be included  :happy:

I cant speak for other people but i voted for your skin i think it was the best and since this is a skinning contest it was the better skin in my opinion. I do kind of agree with your point though when you see a news van they always have the transmitting tower on top and some people may have just saw that it based their decision based on that. 

As for the pictures i like the scene pictures you did and it really showcased the skin and engaged the viewer into the skin. Again i cant speak for others but i don't know if the picture style really had any impact. 

However i don't think you guys should fight over such trivial matters you both made great skins and both of you are winners so lets move on and i look forward to more great skins from both of you! 

I cant speak for other people but i voted for your skin i think it was the best and since this is a skinning contest it was the better skin in my opinion. I do kind of agree with your point though when you see a news van they always have the transmitting tower on top and some people may have just saw that it based their decision based on that. 

As for the pictures i like the scene pictures you did and it really showcased the skin and engaged the viewer into the skin. Again i cant speak for others but i don't know if the picture style really had any impact. 

However i don't think you guys should fight over such trivial matters you both made great skins and both of you are winners so lets move on and i look forward to more great skins from both of you! 

Thank you, I'm glad someone agrees with me  :happy: 

I wouldn't say we were fighting, just some healthy competition  :P