itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Hey guys, just thought I'd show off something I made with Itchboy's Caprice.  Its the new LA World Airports Police Chevy Caprice.  This is not the final version seeing as they use a FedSig Vector and this has an Arjent for now but it still looks pretty cool in my opinion.  The Arjent lighting was not done by me, nor are any of the parts of this model my own creation.

2uIMOim.png

r4XGRKH.png

7XX6Kbg.png

ZorONlB.png

Excited to finally get to use my Tahoe and Suburban models...
post-58368-0-80740700-1407329555_thumb.j
Could somebody help me with the LAFD Battalion Chief Suburban? From the pictures and videos of it, it appears to be using some kind of weird lightbar that extends at the corners. Is there a model of it? If not, could someone tell me what it is and give some reference pictures so I could model it. Thanks.

Check with cops. He put one on an ambulance in the skinning contest 2.0 thread. I'm not finding it in web searches.

Okay I see it. It has the shape of a barbell....or a bone. There's some discussion about it, but nobody explicity names what lightbar it is.

If you message cops, I'm sure he could at least give you the name. He'd potentially even send you his model of it.

Im sure he'll probably release it to everyone just like he did with the FedSig Valor and the Freedom Edge. But yeah....I'll be sure to ask.

I believe its made by code 3, I'm having a look for the model of it for you, i'll get back to you if I find anything.

Well...thats a start. Thank you for taking the time to do this for me.