Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Federal Signal should sponsor me. This is the lightbar off the LAFD Tanker.

xclofBX.png

What kind of lightbar is it

I might have to make one of my own

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

What kind of lightbar is it

I might have to make one of my own

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Federal Signal JetSolaris

Awesome work, itchboy! That Caprice is one sexy model!

Its 9 months old, but it always gives me a smile looking at it.

Lights done by Flnn Rescue 12 and me. Skin is by Reaper. Model cab is by MikeyPI, everything else by me. God I love that lightbar...

Lights done by Flnn Rescue 12 and me. Skin is by Reaper. Model cab is by MikeyPI, everything else by me. God I love that lightbar...

OMG that's sexy. Can't wait to see some gameplay with it.

UdbpYbL.png

q2LVoAj.png

hrrmmmmmm...Seagrave

At the cop shop..

TFYwiBc.png

hCVB82S.png

LLLLLLIKE A GLOVE!

WC1AKhn.png

Keepin a low profile.

8siz6mW.png

LAPD Officers, now available in black or aisan variants. We certainly aint racist.

JBiyGgV.png

Htiu6jy.png

RvvO3Pg.png

B1HqTdh.png

rotators...mmmmmm

r4uVBiC.png

I like my beard...

Random gameplay pics.

Approx. 40 "New or Reworked" Units

50 are planned, 40 are done, 3 are WIP. Three sets of person skins done. And there is still plenty that needs to be made.

Me too. Lately there haven't been many releases. Like the Washington D.C mod, it was up and running until one day nothing happened and no one posted anything

I can sense a new LA mod release.. Or I could be completely wrong

It could be that, or the mod itself could be hidden in Vault 101 forever. Who knows....

This thing, is in progress, maybe its cancelled, maybe it will come out in 2017, maybe its being worked on by some of the best, I don't know really. ;)

Moar pics

U0gOrM8.png

Hispanic officers shoot armed white man. SO RACIST!!!1111111

QX3FedK.png

PJ35Fr8.png

Ccd8tQG.png

lbMIbQv.png

This might not just be a vehicle mod anymore..

So maybe by 2017 you will release it depending how the community is. If you do release it but need help on lighting, then you know who to talk to. Just read my signature