Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

water_pitcher.jpg

rlcxKzI.png

New Federal Signal Arjent S2 textures ingame. Texture by NNICO, model by LA Mod team. Pic also gives a bit of preview to what he have planned next.

You dont really see the white explorer in LA much

You don't see that White Explorer because that is a K-9 Unit (LAPD Metro Division), they aren't seen on the street that much, another White Explorer also is the CHP White Explorer Slicktop in some places you can see.

water_pitcher.jpg

rlcxKzI.png

New Federal Signal Arjent S2 textures ingame. Texture by NNICO, model by LA Mod team. Pic also gives a bit of preview to what he have planned next.

The enb looks awesome!!!!

The enb looks awesome!!!!

Hint hint: I'm not using ENB. There actually isnt an ENB for Em4 except for that one program which would break Em4.

I had read somewhere that the white CHP vehicles are Commercial Vehicle Enforcement cars.

I heard they are mostly used during summer because the white explorers dont get too hot and the black and white get hot fast

I heard they are mostly used during summer because the white explorers dont get too hot and the black and white get hot fast

I think they may also be used for K-9(?) so the dogs don't get too hot.

I think they may also be used for K-9(?) so the dogs don't get too hot.

I did some research and you are correct in this statement.

Bit of a preview of the LAPD lights, ingame this time.

https://vid.me/4mPV

Here's about 8 minutes of gameplay footage to prove that these vehicles aint just fo' show.

https://vid.me/Z4BF

LASD lights, better quality than the other two videos

Looks great! I have 2 questions

Are you going to make new personel skins as well an will there be any lifeguard?

Personel skins? Its a possibilty. Lifeguard? Not sure because the "sea" part of the map is owned by the Port Police, so I think their boats would respond to drowning people and not LA Lifeguard. Maybe if the top part was a beach then only would the Lifeguards be a useful feature.

Personel skins? Its a possibilty. Lifeguard? Not sure because the "sea" part of the map is owned by the Port Police, so I think their boats would respond to drowning people and not LA Lifeguard. Maybe if the top part was a beach then only would the Lifeguards be a useful feature.

Ok thanks because I though you are going to make something like Venice Beach :) I think the personel would be great idea because you are always put impressive amoumt of details into the mods and it would be shame if it wasn't there ;) everytime I am modding all personel have the most accurate skin I can get

ona-pitcher.jpg

This model has been stagnating on my HDD for months now. Today, Reaper finally delivered the brand new skin for it.

ssawnCR.png

Model is by Hoppah from the LA Mod. Edited by me with brand new light equipment modelled by me. Body, rear, middle and wheel textures are by Reaper. Model to be lighted and assembled in game.

Nice work Itchboy I like the set up on the pumper board. 

Thanks. Its a personal touch that I wanted to do for a while. Every single fire engine and brush truck in the game has pump panel lights btw.

How to quell a riot in Em4 without losing 20 officers and burning the map down:

Thanks. Its a personal touch that I wanted to do for a while. Every single fire engine and brush truck in the game has pump panel lights btw.

How to quell a riot in Em4 without losing 20 officers and burning the map down:

Or you can use an air tanker... ehm, nice vehicle, I meant :D

Love the fact that officers leave the vehicles once at the station.

Also a bit jealous about the FPS :D

Or you can use an air tanker... ehm, nice vehicle, I meant :D

Love the fact that officers leave the vehicles once at the station.

Also a bit jealous about the FPS :D

FPS?