itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

I cant get your mods done with out your help. AKA The Styker mod which I got implemented minus one small bug. Everything else is pretty much ready to go. Like I said just letting the community know how things went down. As I said before the community is better off with out you.

I think you´re in the wrong position to argue, aren´t you? we would be better off with YOU getting away from this forum:

You - not fnished Submod

itchboy - Tons of apparatus,vehicles,models,scripts .... He is/was the person who really contributed to this community. 

= itchboy 1: 0 Xplorer4x4

Thanks bud. Ready to go? How about the fact that you needed me to clean up a lot of your things, and I still have a copy of whats not working in your mod.

The community doesnt care about you bud. Its just mods and mods and mods for them. And thanks, I'm glad that I have another fan that believes I shouldn't be here.

Fact is, I could hardly care what you or anyone else thinks. None of your words or actions have any bearing on what I do in Em4 and with my life.

Clean up what? I didn't need you to clean up anything. You went on a rant about what vehicles should be removed from my mod. I think you forget I have been working on this project for years before you came along.

I think you forget I was viewed as the resident asshole for some time.So what makes you think I want people to care about me?

this community is for everyone and unless Stan him self says so everyone has a right to be here so do not listen to him as you should be here itchboy as you care about emergency 4 and its a free community

If he truly cared he would be pro-community and give people permission to use his stuff. He would actually release this to the public. Notice this is a private mod which means it will never leave his hands except maybe to a few select people and I can promise you won't be one. That's not meant to be an insult just clearing that up in case you weren't aware what private meant in the title. He wouldn't run around bad mouthing mods like Red Watch saying he is the only one doing any work on the mod.

Honestly the community would be better off without guys like you. That is insulting and absolutly respectless. 

How do you figure? I put in hours and hours of work on a project intended for public release. Again this is a private mod that very few people will actually ever get their hands on.

Let's all play nice now, shall we?

Just gonna remind everyone about this post. 

From this point, I'm going to start giving warnings for further argumentative posts. People involved can discuss via PM. For everyone else... well, it doesn't really concern any of you, so I'd advise you don't join in with the arguments. I don't want to see replies to old issues, especially after we're already aware.

That was an idea, not an actual signing. And I could hardly care about my image right now.

Your submod came to a halt because you dont know how to model any new units, you rely too heavilly on skins, and can't script or get most things done without my help. Me not giving my vehicles is just a petty excuse to say that its suddenly my fault you're not willing to invest time and effort into making your own mod. This kind of situation is really like the Mentor incident.

If you're are not going to contribute, then what is the point in staying and posting pointless images.

There is a slim amount of people that have the skill to model/UV and all that bs. Whats the point of having everyone model the same vehicle a million times? What a giant waste of time. You are the one that started this.

Everyone else on this forum, makes something and then shares it publicly(Given permissions are used correctly, along with crediting) so others can build off of it and and make better things. Thats how a community works.

I saw the Mentor incident that you mentioned. Perhaps, he wanted to use your stuff to save some time. Whats the point of remaking an almost identical skin? Just a giant waste of time.

This is just my opinion.

Just gonna remind everyone about this post.

From this point, I'm going to start giving warnings for further argumentative posts. People involved can discuss via PM. For everyone else... well, it doesn't really concern any of you, so I'd advise you don't join in with the arguments. I don't want to see replies to old issues, especially after we're already aware.

I'm not trying to be mean here itchboy but I really don't like some of these models they look to fake. Then again I have the same issue with your civil car pack. Keep it up tho some look Alright.

I'm not trying to be mean here itchboy but I really don't like some of these models they look to fake. Then again I have the same issue with your civil car pack. Keep it up tho some look Alright.

Yeah its been a longstanding issue that my skins lack the contours and shading of real vehicles. Something I should fix next time.

Are people still allowed to use your models in there mods?

My content is exclusive to EmP. Permission is required and each author needs to ask me personally exactly what will be used for members here. I will no longer be reuploading my files on advice of moderators and by my own voiltion.

LAFD does the fire services in the Los Angeles City. So places like Hollywood, downtown, basically the main part of LA. County Fire is responsible for out in the sticks, so to speak. The less urban parts fall under County jurisdiction. I don't think there's a comparison map, but you can probably find areas of responsibilities on their respective sites.