itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Okayy..so the Ford Police cars have been out for a day or so now, but I've had to take them down and put them back up again. Added screenshots to the download page of the cars.

Anyway...here are some Taurus pics

giMXQRQ.png

b96wMXC.png

KQAuQT2.png

Oh, and there's a car in the background.

In my hard disk...in my computer...in my house...

EDIT: Are you referring to the Taurus + Explorer? They were uploaded to the Downloads Section. Due to a little addition I made to the     description, the download had to be sent in for moderation which will take ~2 days I think.

In my hard disk...in my computer...in my house...

EDIT: Are you referring to the Taurus + Explorer? They were uploaded to the Downloads Section. Due to a little addition I made to the     description, the download had to be sent in for moderation which will take ~2 days I think.

Yes I was talking about the Fords.  Great I'll keep my eyes peeled on the DL section, thanks Itchboy!

Wow thats a great model. Wonderful job itchboy  :laugh:

If you're converting, your best bet, to keep the standard anyways, is make sure you do more than just make them go in game. Kill some of the physical model details that are unnecessary in this game. I've seen mods with civil cars that have a model file of 10 megabytes. Perspective, the Res1cue in the NYC mod is 570odd Kilobytes. If you're converting, make sure that they look more than just good for screen shots. 

Also, I must say, nice work so far, if the images do the models justice, then I look forward to seeing these. That's one thing every mod seems to forget after finishing units, is the cars around them!

True...thats why I didnt release them yet. Some of these cars still have not been cleaned up yet. Besides this, I plan on giving some of the cars (especially ones which are common emergency vehicles in America) interiors.

New topic here:
forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/18996-american-civil-car-pack-wip/