itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

No, they wont be available anymore. I will put back up the previous fleet that was available from last year but all of the ones showcased within the last 8 months wont be released.

I appreciate it if you upload again the models that were previously released to the public. Your work is top quality! :)

Itchboy don't let the #ricks#^@#@& get the satisfaction man!, you'll get back into it you just need a good breather.  I remember when EM4 was at a stand still and then you came and what a fire you lit to get the members back into molding. Yes it was your assistance with the models the advice and helping others, you also optimized other members work as well.  Thanks have a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays later Finn.  

https://youtu.be/qChjXg2xl18

Itch, if you are leaving, then may you find happiness in your future endeavors.  You gave all of us some amazing content, and I know I will be sorry to see you go.  I love your model, and they have given me ideas of how to make my own personal mod for myself look nicer.  Wish I had the actual modeling skills, but I'm getting better at the skinning.

Have a good one whatever you decide.

HAHAHAHA nice.

CalTrans F350 done. All new parts modelled by me. Has a "door" in the bed tool box.

R9Hial8.png

Model originally by Ubisoft. Conversion + everything else by me.

This looks cool and you did a great job. i was just wondering if there is a download link because I have searched most of this forum for one and I cant find it?