itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Im not exactly sure what plans you have up your sleeve with all this amazing work going on.. I just hope that someday we will get to see it in action relased. In the meantime i will be here patiently watching and waiting.

Someday it might be out. Also, it could also get cancelled and abandoned forever. We just dont know what the future holds.

Awesome work, itchboy!! I love that you're bringing out the crown vics.  I have had the fortune of driving most of the new patrol cars that have come out, the caprice being the only one that I haven't.  Let me tell you, I haven't really driven one that beats the crown vic, IMO.  That car is a tank.  I sure miss it!

Awesome work, itchboy!! I love that you're bringing out the crown vics.  I have had the fortune of driving most of the new patrol cars that have come out, the caprice being the only one that I haven't.  Let me tell you, I haven't really driven one that beats the crown vic, IMO.  That car is a tank.  I sure miss it!

Brought em out as homage bc the last of them are being retired as of now I believe. At least they will be forever immortalized in video games and mods like mine.

Moar pics

SKs71pX.png

zTb9uH5.png

57x1W7W.png

U47vo9F.png

qqFfFZl.png

Beautiful I see that this modification will not be overcome by such Modifications to NYC Manhattan or The Red Watch Canada and Miami, Florida Mod

From what I can see already done all the real units that can be

My question is whether you plan to add new LAPD Valor Lightbar

Because right or a year can begin to use.

Beautiful I see that this modification will not be overcome by such Modifications to NYC Manhattan or The Red Watch Canada and Miami, Florida Mod

From what I can see already done all the real units that can be

My question is whether you plan to add new LAPD Valor Lightbar

Because right or a year can begin to use.

We are well aware of PD's using the new FedSig Valor Lightbar, also we are aware that some LAPD Patrol Cars have the new Valors, but at the moment its a bit to early for the Valors on our LAPD Cars. Although we do have the LAXPD Caprice that has a FedSig Valor.

Work to be paued while I focus on Montana Mod. I'm aware there is greater demand for that mod, so I've decided to do everyone a favor and fix what's broken with it. I'll be bringing EmergencyFan6299 along to assist me there too. Hopefully we can come up with 2 great projects alongside bama1234.

Great work, itchboy.  I'm glad you're helping out with the Montana Mod.  It's one of my favorites.  Were you being sarcastic about the ALPR being a violation of civil rights?

I'm 50/50 on it. ALPR is a tool, like guns, taser, kinves, etc. What matters is how it is used. IF it is used for good purposes, like hunting wanted criminals, then it is useful, but if abused, it becomes a bad thing, just like guns, knives and etc are when used with malicious intent.

The intention is where it matters for me. ALPR has its good uses, but is open to abuse, much like everything ever created by humanity, be it technology, the internet, fire, the wheel, gunpowder, and even medicine.

Well, the technology doesn't violate rights.  The operator of it does if he/she abuses it ;).  I understand where you are coming from, though.  As you said, it was made and is operated by humans, so it is open to abuse.  They are set up in hidden spots on every major highway coming into Mississippi.  I work two counties south of the Tennessee state line and I can say that we've had great success out of them.