itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

You dont really see the white explorer in LA much

You don't see that White Explorer because that is a K-9 Unit (LAPD Metro Division), they aren't seen on the street that much, another White Explorer also is the CHP White Explorer Slicktop in some places you can see.

I think they may also be used for K-9(?) so the dogs don't get too hot.

I did some research and you are correct in this statement.

Bit of a preview of the LAPD lights, ingame this time.

https://vid.me/4mPV

Here's about 8 minutes of gameplay footage to prove that these vehicles aint just fo' show.

https://vid.me/Z4BF

LASD lights, better quality than the other two videos

Looks great! I have 2 questions

Are you going to make new personel skins as well an will there be any lifeguard?

Personel skins? Its a possibilty. Lifeguard? Not sure because the "sea" part of the map is owned by the Port Police, so I think their boats would respond to drowning people and not LA Lifeguard. Maybe if the top part was a beach then only would the Lifeguards be a useful feature.

Personel skins? Its a possibilty. Lifeguard? Not sure because the "sea" part of the map is owned by the Port Police, so I think their boats would respond to drowning people and not LA Lifeguard. Maybe if the top part was a beach then only would the Lifeguards be a useful feature.

Ok thanks because I though you are going to make something like Venice Beach :) I think the personel would be great idea because you are always put impressive amoumt of details into the mods and it would be shame if it wasn't there ;) everytime I am modding all personel have the most accurate skin I can get

ona-pitcher.jpg

This model has been stagnating on my HDD for months now. Today, Reaper finally delivered the brand new skin for it.

ssawnCR.png

Model is by Hoppah from the LA Mod. Edited by me with brand new light equipment modelled by me. Body, rear, middle and wheel textures are by Reaper. Model to be lighted and assembled in game.

Nice work Itchboy I like the set up on the pumper board. 

Thanks. Its a personal touch that I wanted to do for a while. Every single fire engine and brush truck in the game has pump panel lights btw.

How to quell a riot in Em4 without losing 20 officers and burning the map down:

Thanks. Its a personal touch that I wanted to do for a while. Every single fire engine and brush truck in the game has pump panel lights btw.

How to quell a riot in Em4 without losing 20 officers and burning the map down:

Or you can use an air tanker... ehm, nice vehicle, I meant :D

Love the fact that officers leave the vehicles once at the station.

Also a bit jealous about the FPS :D