itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Crosslays are the hosebeds above the pump panel and are perpendicular to the long axis of the vehicle.

EDIT: Looks like the second engine with the flat roof is a Pierce, not a Seagrave. My bad.

So this is the metal 'roof' placed above the hoses? A screenshot would help me understand.

Its alright. I was confused too when you mentioned the Seagrave. Haven't touched the model since February.

QUcVITG.png

Reworked Pierce Arrow XT model. Original by MikeyPI/Hoppah.

The next vehicles to be reworked are the original FD vehicles. This is gonna be the LAFD Engine 1. Engine 2 and USAR coming up next.

Would be cool if MikesPhotos were still around and could assist me with making these units as accurate as they could be.

Always feel free to shoot me a message! LIke I said earlier, I can provide good insight to anything you may need lightbar, lights, or rig setup wise. I also have access to many pictures of various rigs. Again, excellent work on the mod.

Always feel free to shoot me a message! LIke I said earlier, I can provide good insight to anything you may need lightbar, lights, or rig setup wise. I also have access to many pictures of various rigs. Again, excellent work on the mod.

Messaged you.

itchboy, funny you should say that, after looking at your pack today I think I have to feature your LA Pack in Episode 101 :) or actually EP 1 since it's now 911 FR and no longer EM4

I'm afraid my pack isn't gonna make it into Episode 101. The pack isn't even done yet. It can't be played ingame unfortuanely. Maybe a mentioning and showing of pics would be possible.

Is there anything itchboy cant do! :Oo

Adding a 5th engine is something I can do.

Here's a pic of every engine created so far.

iy2zbsV.png

So first off I'd like to say that I apologize if this has been covered and I just can't find it. I've tried downloading and installing this several times and yet I can't seem to have it right.

I downloaded the LA Mod 2.0 Police Unit Upgrade (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/14957-la-mod-20-police-unit-upgradenew-fire-engine-pics-added/), is this the right one needed for this mod to work? I then downloaded and installed this mod as the readme file states and yet most of the units are missing or not updated. Can someone please help me out here so I can can play this great looking mod.

Thanks.

MagnesiumDew

At this moment you can get that to be fixed but there isn't an official patch for that.

FFM19

Yes, you do need the LA Mod 2.0 Police Unit Upgrade to have this mod to be able to work. You need to have the following in order to get to work.

1st   LA Mod 2.1 installed

2nd  Additional Units Submod installed

3rd   LA Mod 2.0 Police Unit Upgrade installed

4th   LA Mod Vehicle Set by Itchboy installed

MagnesiumDew

At this moment you can get that to be fixed but there isn't an official patch for that.

FFM19

Yes, you do need the LA Mod 2.0 Police Unit Upgrade to have this mod to be able to work. You need to have the following in order to get to work.

1st   LA Mod 2.1 installed

2nd  Additional Units Submod installed

3rd   LA Mod 2.0 Police Unit Upgrade installed

4th   LA Mod Vehicle Set by Itchboy installed

Ok, so I have done this. I deleted everything and redownloaded all 4 files and installed them as directed in the readme's. However, I am still not seeing most of the units and/or they haven't changed. Is there anything special I need to do with the files for this part of the mod other than just copy and paste the folders into the LA Mod folder?

Every new additional vehicle has to have new Unit folders and files created, has to be added to various XML files if you want correct text and pictures, and has to be defined in certain scripts (LASiren for example).

Check posts 218 and 220 on page 11 of this thread for more info.

Every new additional vehicle has to have new Unit folders and files created, has to be added to various XML files if you want correct text and pictures, and has to be defined in certain scripts (LASiren for example).

Check posts 218 and 220 on page 11 of this thread for more info.

Thanks for that, I added them to the script and they now work :)

Any way to get the umpc taurus? Can't find it as well as some other vehicles' files in protypes?

Thanks for that, I added them to the script and they now work :)

Any way to get the umpc taurus? Can't find it as well as some other vehicles' files in protypes?

No problem.

The unamarked Taurus should be included. cv_umpc3 and 4 should be the unmarked Impala and Taurus.

I don't know if its been said but ambulance 39 gets stuck random places in the maps and more than 2 wont wit in quarters

Ambulance 39 is not part of my vehicles. Not my problem.

As I said many many times befrore you need to edit your LA mod to get my vehicles to work. I won't tell you how. There are so many tutorials on this site that teach you how to edit. Find them and start working.

USAR WIP

C0OqfLd.png