itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

First, I would like to say great job and keep up the great work. I've figured out how to get the units in game and they're awesome. I like that these units aren't just handed out and ready for people to use after they download the file.It requires some effort to research how to get them in the game and working if you're not a modder. One problem I'm still having is the missing texture for the Tahoe and FPIU Arjent. Can anyone give me some tips? If it requires zmodeler i'm out of luck :( Thanks!

First, I would like to say great job and keep up the great work. I've figured out how to get the units in game and they're awesome. I like that these units aren't just handed out and ready for people to use after they download the file.It requires some effort to research how to get them in the game and working if you're not a modder. One problem I'm still having is the missing texture for the Tahoe and FPIU Arjent. Can anyone give me some tips? If it requires zmodeler i'm out of luck :( Thanks!

Having to work to get the models is what I intended from the beginning. Can't really help with the issues you're having. Others can get it to work, and Zmod is not needed at all to get them working.

Having to work to get the models is what I intended from the beginning. Can't really help with the issues you're having. Others can get it to work, and Zmod is not needed at all to get them working.

Thank you for the reply! For some reason from an earlier post i thought that Zmodeler was required to fix the problem. For everyone that is having the problem of the Tahoe and FPIU Arjent texture missing (White Lightbar) here is how to fix it. Go to Models>Objects>08 Lightbars and open all of the Arjent Lightbar .v3Os to make sure that on line 11 it says arjent.dds instead of arjent.png. 

Thank you for the reply! For some reason from an earlier post i thought that Zmodeler was required to fix the problem. For everyone that is having the problem of the Tahoe and FPIU Arjent texture missing (White Lightbar) here is how to fix it. Go to Models>Objects>08 Lightbars and open all of the Arjent Lightbar .v3Os to make sure that on line 11 it says arjent.dds instead of arjent.png. 

Yes. This is the right way to do it. You seem to know what you're doing.

Here's a preview of the updated LAPD units.

vZ9x2GZ.png

@The Loot

LAPD Motors Division chose the all white over black and white Ford Explorer.

LAPDK9, "A couple reasons. The handlers' cars are constantly running during the summer, and the white doesn't draw as much heat as the black does. The white veh will remain cooler overall. It's all for the hounds."

https://instagram.com/p/oCkNQYEuss/?modal=true

Couple quick comments, one on lights, one on skins.

CHP White Ford Explorers don't have "Highway Patrol" written in gold across the trunk, the trunk is completely unmarked.

CHP Explorers also have white fog lights, that flash in sync with the other lights (i.e. left flashes with left, right flashes with right).

And for the unmarked Ford Explorer and the K9 Explorer, Ford didn't incorporate a 'wigwag' feature into those trucks, instead there is a white strobe in the turn signal, that flashes in place of. 

This shows what I'm talking about with the headlights.

Awesome work on the models though, really looking forward to their release.

Couple quick comments, one on lights, one on skins.

CHP White Ford Explorers don't have "Highway Patrol" written in gold across the trunk, the trunk is completely unmarked.

CHP Explorers also have white fog lights, that flash in sync with the other lights (i.e. left flashes with left, right flashes with right).

And for the unmarked Ford Explorer and the K9 Explorer, Ford didn't incorporate a 'wigwag' feature into those trucks, instead there is a white strobe in the turn signal, that flashes in place of. This shows what I'm talking about with the headlights.

Awesome work on the models though, really looking forward to their release.

Thanks for the advice and help with these. Will do these changes.

Very nice vehicles. My only gripe is that I wish you'd make the vehicles easier to install. It'd make some people more apt to use them.

it doesn't get much easier o.o

I intentionally did that so that people would learn how to install and add cars themselves instead of everything being handed out like candy.