itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

@itchyboy, Do you still have that file I sent you i regards to the squad ?

You are also going to have to put 4 Whelen M2. (2 in the Grille, 1 near the Left Headlight, 1 near the Right Headlight.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99947036@N00/13136194534

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68446122@N06/15283622963/in/pool-1458037@N21

@JANJUA

LAPD, LASD, CHP, will not have the new Ford Explorer due to the fact because of budget cuts and I'm pretty sure LAPD won't get these later on because they were only authorized last year for purchase of 150 Patrol Cars.

Chp will be getting these as a fact , they still crown vic that's have over 200,000 miles , I have read every article for chp regarding them getting new vehicles, they will be demo vehicles of course but they will get some..

@JANJUA

Can you post links to prove this claim ? I know CHP Has purchased 1800 Ford Explorer but of th previous generation. Eitherway it will be a while before you see the newest Ford Explorers driving down on the 10, 60, etc.

Itchboy might be able to take it into consideration at a later moment when he feels it's necessary, but right now I'm pretty sure he is busy with the LA Vehicles.

@JANJUA

Can you post links to prove this claim ? I know CHP Has purchased 1800 Ford Explorer but of th previous generation. Eitherway it will be a while before you see the newest Ford Explorers driving down on the 10, 60, etc.

Itchboy might be able to take it into consideration at a later moment when he feels it's necessary, but right now I'm pretty sure he is busy with the LA Vehicles.

I will find you the article have to find it again lol , but you will see demo vehicles around from what I read

Will you be incorporating this in to the mod to? La has some coming in soon , it's beautiful

I think the front looks better, but the rear is now uglier. Looks too much like a Range Rover Evoque also.

If there is huge demand for it, then I'll probably do it. Gonna take a lot of work though.

@JANJUA

LAPD, LASD, CHP, will not have the new Ford Explorer due to the fact because of budget cuts and I'm pretty sure LAPD won't get these later on because they were only authorized last year for purchase of 150 Patrol Cars.

Let me know when any of these departments start using them for real. I'll definitely be doing the new one as soon as these three start using them. But as you said, I shouldnt rush because they wont be upgrading immediately.

A picture would be helpful. All I can find are pics of the 2013 model.

@Chris07

Yes, me too I am aware of the new Ford Explorers, I see them on the 5,57,60,10. But JANJUA, is refering to the 2016 Ford Explorers

@Itchboy

But at this time itchboy, there is nothing that you should do. The Ford Explorers currently used by CHP are the ones you released in your LA Pack. You are good at the moment, later on if it should be need you should take in consideration.