itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

@Soldjaboy, Yes the LACoFD Squad will be released later on it is currently at the shop for repair (In Development.)

@billyfromhill Itchboy, never fixed this issue. In order to fix this issue you will have to use ZModeler. Reason why is because the model was not never given its material.

@Soldjaboy, Yes the LACoFD Squad will be released later on it is currently at the shop for repair (In Development.)

@billyfromhill Itchboy, never fixed this issue. In order to fix this issue you will have to use ZModeler. Reason why is because the model was not never given its material.

OK, I just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up when I copied all the files over.

That doesn't seem accurate, as I don't remember running in to the problem. It's possible that only the prototypes were copied over, and not the actual models and textures.

@The Loot, Well i had the problem i properly copied and pasted everything, but ran into that problem. So I checked the file on Zmodeler and it was missing the dds.

Ā 

I encountered the same problem that billyfromhill had.

Ā 

OK, so I copied all the objects from the LA police upgrade. However, the lightbar for the LAPD and LASD explorer and the LAPD and LASD tahoe does not appear to have a skin. The model is there but no skin.Ā 

Ā 

Its out now :)
OhWcCHL.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umd0wp5wmejpvg1/LA%20Mod%20Vehicle%20Set.rar?dl=0

Things that have changed:

• New LAFD Ambulances
  • New LAFD EMS SUV
  • New LA Coroner's Van
  • New scaling on Ford Explorer models + some texture edits
  • Fixed roof bars of Chevrolet SUV's
  • Dodge Ram Ambulance does not conflict with civil car pack anymore

I would recommend starting over and deleting everything with the old version and installing the new one. Hopefully this solves people's problems. Please report any problems too.

Awesome stuff! Got the Ford Ambos, the Suburbans, and the Coroner van all worked in already.

Ā 

One note on the Battalion Sub: the only childs on it are the roof rack and lightbar; the front side and rear door lighting equipment are missing, and the trailer coupling that was on the old LA vehicle.

Awesome stuff! Got the Ford Ambos, the Suburbans, and the Coroner van all worked in already.

Ā 

One note on the Battalion Sub: the only childs on it are the roof rack and lightbar; the front side and rear door lighting equipment are missing, and the trailer coupling that was on the old LA vehicle.

Has it always been like this? I'll recompile the package to be sure.

It appears to have been missing the trailer coupling all this time.

I've recompiled it. Give it a try now.

I have included an unmarked Chevrolet Impala in the package as repayment for your troubles.

pm0kBYJ.png

You're welcome, and you are almost too kind.

Ā 

I secretly wanted to ask about getting a new unmarked Impala to replace the one I had, but I wanted to let you do your own thing and not bother you with requests. But if you happen to accidentally make an unmarked SWAT Econoline when you redo the LASD van, that'd be neat.

Looks excellent! What files do I need from the LA police upgrade? I've only been copying over the object and childs models and prototypes. Should I be copying the vehicle models and prototypes also?

Everything has to go. Note that you need to install the Upgrade Mod BEFORE my mod.

Everything has to go. Note that you need to install the Upgrade Mod BEFORE my mod.

OK. So far I've been copying everything except the vehicles. I'm wondering if that was causing the issue with the explorer and tahoe lighbar.

Ā 

Additionally, the ford taurus trunk seems to open downward instead of upwards.

OK. So far I've been copying everything except the vehicles. I'm wondering if that was causing the issue with the explorer and tahoe lighbar.

Ā 

Additionally, the ford taurus trunk seems to open downward instead of upwards.

You can change its rotation to be upwards. Let me know what settings they are.