itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

By the looks of it from Google Images, the LACoFD squad trucks use the Code 3 RX2700.

I'm going to get started on making one. Thank you very much.

The EMS Supervisor lightbar looks like a Code 3 Defender, I'm almost positive.

Thank you. I confirmed this by looking at the mounting. They match.

I made one. Will be releasing tomorrow probably.

llriBgy.png

I have looked at Code 3, Whelen and Fedsig products and can't find it.  If I had to guess I really think it would be Code 3 since the light heads look almost identical to the RX2700.  Here is the manufacturers page for LAFD's new Rams, has some great reference photos:  http://www.braunnw.com/popup.php?id=835&pid=23442

Oh wow you found it!!!

Is the "lapd2" prototype the Ford Explorer or the Chevy Tahoe? Your release on page 6 is very difficult to work due to a hodgepoge of naming conventions and folder structure.

suv_lapd2.e4p? That would be the LAPD Explorer.

The Tahoe replaces the original suv_lapd.e4p

The prototype folders are unchanged.

The models on the other hand are organized by vehicle company. So Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, etc.

Sorry if my lack of organization confuses you.

Code 3 lightbars to be released soon.

Heres' the RX2700

QIHmVTs.png

LA units seem to wear the lightbars well.

ZRdJcKu.png

nJdnAXV.png

AOlFY3J.png

Can anyone please identify the REAR lightbar of the LA Ambulances?

Baltimore County Police Dept. use the same lightbar (red/blue).

Don't want to beg but can you do a red/blue?

Norm,

suv_lapd2.e4p? That would be the LAPD Explorer.

The Tahoe replaces the original suv_lapd.e4p

The prototype folders are unchanged.

The models on the other hand are organized by vehicle company. So Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, etc.

Sorry if my lack of organization confuses you.

Actually I was a little too hasty. I've figured out how to get everything ingame.

I noticed two small issues. The CHP Explorer grille lights hover in front of the vehicle and the LASD Tahoe seems to be missing prototype files. 

Actually I was a little too hasty. I've figured out how to get everything ingame.

I noticed two small issues. The CHP Explorer grille lights hover in front of the vehicle and the LASD Tahoe seems to be missing prototype files. 

Do you have the LA police upgrade mod? This car pack uses several objects from that.

Also, the LASD Tahoe is missing everything?

Do you have the LA police upgrade mod? This car pack uses several objects from that.

Also, the LASD Tahoe is missing everything?

Actually, upon further inspection, it looks like LASD hummer prototypes are included. Are these the ones for the LASD tahoe?

I do not have the LA police upgrade installed. I've been manually adding the vehicles, not just dragging in the folders. Where can I find that?

Actually, upon further inspection, it looks like LASD hummer prototypes are included. Are these the ones for the LASD tahoe?

I do not have the LA police upgrade installed. I've been manually adding the vehicles, not just dragging in the folders. Where can I find that?

LA Police Upgrade mod here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/14957-la-mod-20-police-unit-upgradenew-fire-engine-pics-added/

Yes, the Tahoe does use the hummer's prototypes