ambulance chaser

em4 mod help

hi emergency planet!:D im here today to get some info about how to properly install mods on em4 so ill get right to it,you see yesterday i obtained the emergency 4 game through a torrent,so anyway the game worked without issues but when i went to use the mod installer i ran into a problem,you see i downloaded the mods i wanted offline before creating the account today.(meaning yesterday) so i did the compresed zip file option and then this is were the problem started,so when i tryed the open with button at first i accidentaly clicked on em3's mod installer so no big deal i went and i clicked on em4's installer for some reason it refused to open the new york or london and la mods,meaning i chose em4's installer and em4 installer would not pop up.so therefore i was forced to uninstall em3 to ease the problem and even repaired em4 just in case,that did not work either so anyway remember that thing with the regedit on run were you did the code? well needles to say i tryed that and even replaced it to no avail.keep in mind before i upgraded to em4 i did the very same thing with your la mod for em3 and had no problems ever,except for the part with the run,so yesterday i worked allnight to do the best in my power to make it work so basicly i need to know is there some other way to install mods or is there something i did wrong?im stumped and i really dont know what else to do. :blush: